Author Topic: International Shipping Info from John Neal Books  (Read 6261 times)

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
International Shipping Info from John Neal Books
« on: January 19, 2015, 08:49:58 PM »
I am copying this post (with permission) so it doesn't get lost in the other post. [Erica]

Hi everyone,
This is Michael Ackerson.  I have worked at JNB (John Neal Books) for about 15 years and thoroughly enjoy my job.  Yes, there is a real man named John Neal.  He does care about the lettering community and we do publish magazines and books on lettering (see below for the entire list!).  JNB is happy to support the community, for without you, we would not be in business!

I would be pleased to work with anyone on lowering shipping costs to overseas countries.  Please email me at Michael at johnnealbooks dot com with a list of the items you want to order.  I will do my best to lower the costs as best possible.

Magazines that we publish:
Letter Arts Review
Bound & Lettered
If you would like a *free* sample of either magazine, please email me!

Books that we have published:
Foundations of Calligraphy by Sheila Waters
SCRIBE by John Stevens
Happy Lettering with the Right Tools by Marika Koskimäki-Ketelä
Lively Brush (with DVD) by Eliza Holliday and Marilyn Reaves
Calligraphia by Barbara Calzolari (not yet published, English version)
Historical Scripts by Stan Knight

We are now offering free media mail shipping on any of the books listed above (to USA addresses).  I am pleased to offer $5 shipping to overseas customers via ISAL (surface) shipping.  Please email me if you would like to order.

My apologies for the long post, thanks for listening  :)

Cheers, Michael
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 01:10:39 PM by Erica McPhee »
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline SueL

• View Profile
    • Instagram Oliveleafcalli
Re: International Shipping Info from John Neal Books
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 04:43:01 AM »
That's great to hear. Shipping adds up to quite a bit for us international customers.

Offline Cyril Jayant

• View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/jaycyril
Re: International Shipping Info from John Neal Books
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 07:02:48 PM »
This is an old post but I like to add something.  I just bought a Black well oblique  pen holder and it is something unique I wanted to try. I am waiting to get it soon.
So I ordered the pen holder  and have seen many books but `I hesitated as we are subjected to high charges  for export  tax and some import tax from our end too.
So I wait for another time to go through the books etc. I am sure that place is the best for books.