Author Topic: Holiday Exchange 2017 Lists have been sent!  (Read 9180 times)

Offline vickiefinley

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Exchange 2017 Lists have been sent!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 09:33:23 AM »
Hi @Erica McPhee ,

I've recieved 1 from the list 5, it is from @wfung. The envelope is so pretty. :)

Hi!

I was on list 5 and sent mine out about December 9, I believe. I received 3 from the list, but not yours @suwarni   Our mail delivery has not been very good during the holidays, hope to receive more

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 10:21:35 AM »
I checked list 5 and almost all of the list members are frequent exchangers and so I'm certain this is purely a mail issue. Also, several of my recipients in the North and in other countries have already received their cards well over a week ago so again, a mail issue.

I've been trying to think of ways to prevent this but unfortunately, I don't think it is because of the participants in this case, so it is out of our control.
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline suwarni

• Freshman Member
  • love by Christ and living by His grace
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 09:12:02 PM »
HI @vickiefinley

actually post in my country is late, mine has not yet arrived to all the recipient :(  I've sent it on 15 December.  I hope in this week all can show up.

Rgds, Suwarni

Calligraper, mom, wife, accountant.

Offline vickiefinley

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2018, 09:02:00 AM »
HI @vickiefinley

actually post in my country is late, mine has not yet arrived to all the recipient :(  I've sent it on 15 December.  I hope in this week all can show up.

Our post was terrible during the holidays, hope things get better soon!

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 04:19:13 AM »
Hi there, everyone!!

I am sorry for this late message, but I was in Japan for holidays until yesterday!! When coming back all your beautiful mail was there waiting for me.

I was in list 5 and have letters from: @suwarni @tintenfuchs @theochrebelly @vickiefinley @Ashleysellars @wfung and Lisa Holtzman (who was not in my list, I will be sending something to you shortly, Lisa  ;) ).

I cannot tell you when exactly your cards arrived, but all of them are here now!! thank you so much, they are sooo pretty!
Alba.

Instagram: @inked_botanicals

Offline tintenfuchs

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2018, 03:55:28 AM »
I think I got all of your cards, thank you so much!
Natascha
My Instagram

Offline Eleen

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2018, 04:17:26 AM »
Hi all,

I received all my cards for list 1. Hope the others have received as well  :)

Thank you for the great exchange.

Offline Vlatorn

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2018, 01:53:23 PM »
My cards will be late... [bows head in shame]. Hopefully will go in the mail by Friday.  :-[

I have received yours this Thursday Erica.
Totally I’ve gotten 7 wonderful holiday exchange cards, but one was not on my list and signed themselves ‘Sami’, which means I seem to not have gotten one from @Calligal

I’d love to send a card to Sami in exchange for the one I received, Erica could you facilitate an address as there was none on the card?

Offline suwarni

• Freshman Member
  • love by Christ and living by His grace
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2018, 08:33:43 AM »
Hi all,

I've received all the 6wonderful holiday exchange cards in list 5, there are from @tintenfuchs @vickiefinley @wfung @Inked botanicals @theochrebelly @Ashleysellars and 1 from Lisa Holtzman that not in the list .

Thank you for the great exchange @Erica McPhee
Rgds, Suwarni

Calligraper, mom, wife, accountant.

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2018, 03:57:07 PM »

I have received yours this Thursday Erica.
Totally I’ve gotten 7 wonderful holiday exchange cards, but one was not on my list and signed themselves ‘Sami’, which means I seem to not have gotten one from @Calligal

I’d love to send a card to Sami in exchange for the one I received, Erica could you facilitate an address as there was none on the card?
Same here--List 4--I've received all except Calligal, including Sami.
Thanks everyone.

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2018, 04:47:38 PM »
Well, it's taken a bit but after receiving a message from @Calligal I finally figured out what the problem was ... for some unknown reason, @Calligal Lisa went onto the email distribution list for List 5 even though her name was on List 4. And @Mrssamiali Sami went onto List 2 & 4 distribution lists even though she was only on List 2.

So unfortunately, Sami sent exchanges to TWO lists but only received back from one. And Lisa sent all of her exchanges - but to the list she received in her email (List 5). She received from List 4.

My apologies to everyone as this was not either of their fault. I have no idea how it happened because the email distribution lists are automatically generated from a mail merge. However, this is why it is important to check your list when you receive it and make sure your name is on the list.  :-\
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline Mrssamiali

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2018, 05:11:27 PM »
Hi All,
I’m the Sami who sent out the mail everyone was receiving. It was my first exchange so I Didn’t notice until too late that I should have documented better that it was for the flourish forum. And I did receive some mail which were all so beautiful so I didn’t mind not getting the others. Just figured it was something on my part. But thanks Erica for figuring it out. Looking forward to the next exchange!

Sami

Offline vickiefinley

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2018, 12:59:04 PM »
I have received all the envelopes from list 5!  The one I was waiting on arrived sometime in December and had been left in my husband’s stack😶

Offline Vlatorn

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2018, 03:39:40 PM »
Hi All,
I’m the Sami who sent out the mail everyone was receiving. It was my first exchange so I Didn’t notice until too late that I should have documented better that it was for the flourish forum. And I did receive some mail which were all so beautiful so I didn’t mind not getting the others. Just figured it was something on my part. But thanks Erica for figuring it out. Looking forward to the next exchange!

Sami

I would love to send you some happy mail in exchange for yours - I just need an address and I’ll send you some flourishes Sami - I know @AnasaziWrites would love to too :)