Author Topic: Flourish Forum Exchanges 2016  (Read 13622 times)

Offline angelinamkelly

• View Profile
Re: Flourish Forum Exchanges 2016
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2016, 09:14:45 AM »
really excited about this year's list! my skills are getting better and I am looking forward to doing some more creative things.  ;D ;D

Offline june.witch

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2016, 07:48:29 AM »
Excuse me, could anyone point me out where to sign up for an exchange? I see in the calendar that Flight of the Feathers should be active now, but i can't find the thread neither by looking in the Open/Active Exchanges nor by FF search machine or Google. I don't want to miss it! Help! =)
Still dunno what I wanna do when I grow up. If I grow up :)

Offline Susan C

• View Profile
    • Susan M. Carter Photography
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 08:46:27 AM »
Excuse me, could anyone point me out where to sign up for an exchange? I see in the calendar that Flight of the Feathers should be active now, but i can't find the thread neither by looking in the Open/Active Exchanges nor by FF search machine or Google. I don't want to miss it! Help! =)

It will show up in the Open/Active Exchange section. There will be a new post with a link to the sign up form, but it's not there yet, so you can relax.  ;)

Offline june.witch

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2016, 09:11:58 AM »
It will show up in the Open/Active Exchange section. There will be a new post with a link to the sign up form, but it's not there yet, so you can relax.  ;)

Tnx! You reassured me. I was sure it's there somewhere but i can't see it for some reason =)

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2016, 09:44:02 AM »
The opening of this exchange has been slightly delayed. It will probably be opened for signups the last week of April or first week in May
There will be a thread in the Open Exchanges section of the Sharing and Caring section of the forum with a link to enable you to sign up at that time. The signup period is about two weeks, so you won't miss it. Have fun.

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 11:14:58 AM »
Thank you friends for responding! Yes - exactly what Susan and Mike said. I know many people were falling behind and needed a chance to catch up on their exchanges so we have delayed the signups for the next exchanges. But I should be posting the sign ups in the next week or so.  ;D
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline june.witch

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 04:00:58 PM »
AnasaziWrites, Erica, tnx for the explanation. And sorry for being so awfully impatient =))

Offline Mimi

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2016, 09:09:40 PM »
What awesome themes! I'm definitely interested in a letter exchange!
Mimi

ash0kgiri

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2016, 12:07:15 PM »
Hi Erica,

Such a wonderful list for exchanges. And quite creative.
Missed this time. Eagerly waiting for the next one. Till then i hope to improvise on my skills.

Thanks
Ashok

Offline Patricia C

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2016, 11:21:17 PM »
Awww maaan! I just missed the sign up for Catch a Wave  I'll get ready for Halloween instead :P
patricia c | manila, philippines | photographer, baker, web developer
http://instagram.com/plcabauatan
http://instagram.com/eurekamomentsph

ash0kgiri

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2016, 05:30:06 AM »
Ah. I missed that too. Im gonna feed them in my calendar. :)

Offline ChristenAllocco

• View Profile
    • Allocco Design and Crafts
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2016, 02:32:23 PM »
Awww maaan! I just missed the sign up for Catch a Wave  I'll get ready for Halloween instead :P

@Patricia C  and @ash0kgiri –someone correct me if I'm wrong... but I don't think we've done this one yet since we decided to wait a few weeks for the next exchange. I can't find the signups for it, so here's to hoping we'll be able to sign up soon :).
Christen
Instagram

ash0kgiri

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2016, 03:13:33 PM »
Hi @ChristenAllocco

Thats a very valid question. Neither did I found them. But I have the list Erica had attached at the beginning of this Topic.
In my guess and I might be wrong. I think we need to keep track and send a PM to Erica so that she would add us to that list. Wild guess.

May be the participants would throw some light on this.

- Ashok

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2016, 06:52:03 PM »
Hi @ChristenAllocco

Thats a very valid question. Neither did I found them. But I have the list Erica had attached at the beginning of this Topic.
In my guess and I might be wrong. I think we need to keep track and send a PM to Erica so that she would add us to that list. Wild guess.

May be the participants would throw some light on this.

- Ashok

It is no necessary for you to PM Erica, do not worry! She always post the sing ups with a link for you to write your address so she can then arrange the group lists and Mail them to the participants. This year we were all getting behind with all the exchanges so she did change dates a bit. The last one we did was flight of the feathers exchange and the north, south, west, east advance exchange, I think, and they were both in June. Then IAMPETH and other things were cause for a break. I am sure she would be posting a new exchange soon!
Alba.

Instagram: @inked_botanicals

Offline Patricia C

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2016, 11:02:07 PM »
@Patricia C  and @ash0kgiri –someone correct me if I'm wrong... but I don't think we've done this one yet since we decided to wait a few weeks for the next exchange. I can't find the signups for it, so here's to hoping we'll be able to sign up soon :).

Hi @ChristenAllocco and @Inked botanicals!

Oh true true! It has been busy lately :o  Anyways, so I'm looking forward to the sign ups then :D

Thank you!
patricia c | manila, philippines | photographer, baker, web developer
http://instagram.com/plcabauatan
http://instagram.com/eurekamomentsph