Author Topic: Free Oblique holder  (Read 2703 times)

Offline AAAndrew

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
    • The Steel Pen Blog
Re: Free Oblique holder
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2018, 08:53:10 AM »
Considering you’re so far south, and it’s winter, I’m sure NZ Post just strapped it to the back of a passing humpback whale wih a tracker and someone in South America will eventually pick it up and get it back into the post.  :D
Check out my steel pen history blog
https://thesteelpen.com/

Offline Jennifer J

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2018, 02:14:13 PM »
Aack, sorry Empty_of_Clouds! The humpback whale that Andrew mentioned totally did its job and made its delivery to the coast of California in record time  ;) right as we were packing up and heading on a family vacation. I am just now home and getting back on-line, and I am excited to get some time to sit down and really try it out! It sure is a petite little thing, isn't it? I think I am going to like it though. Thank you so much for giving someone else a chance with it!
Jennifer

My instagram @topazwave

Offline Empty_of_Clouds

• Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2018, 07:17:27 PM »
Cool!  8)

There was indeed a humpback whale in Dunedin harbour the other day.  There was also a southern right whale in Wellington (the capital) harbour too.   For a while there was a 'our whale is better than your whale' thing in the news here.

Glad you like the holder. Yes, it is a wee thing.  Edward markets it as a travel pen I think.  Well, enjoy!  :D

Offline Cyril Jayant

• View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/jaycyril
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2018, 07:52:58 PM »
Lovely and a generous give away.
This holder looks fantastic and I look forwards to trying a holder like this and, it is in my wish list. ;D