Forum Info & Support > Suggestions & Ideas

Garage sale category?

(1/1)

Mtnlaurel:
I was reading thru lots of posts and every once in awhile I come across someone selling inks, nibs etc- destashing their supplies. I belong to another forum called lampworketc ( it's for people who make beads etc with glass on a torch). Anyway, we have an area for members where we can sell our extra glass, torches, etc. called "garage sale". The person selling and buying is totally responsible for the sale- forum and moderator not responsible in any way at all. I've sold and bought lots of things from it and one advantage is that there are no fees, plus someone else can buy what you don't need anymore! If I remember right, someone who is selling must have so many posts, and have been a member of the forum for awhile.  Just a thought?

schin:
I like this idea!

AnasaziWrites:
I like this idea also. I'll be offering forum members first look at the nibs I'm going to let go of (soon, I hope), and this would be a good category into which to put the post.
If anyone has any requests, let me know and I'll see if I have some of the nibs you want.

Erica McPhee:
Ask and you shall receive... Flourish Classifieds | Garage Sale!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version