Author Topic: Letterpress at home with the L Letterpress  (Read 10687 times)

Offline JanisTX

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
Re: Letterpress at home with the L Letterpress
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2015, 02:43:10 PM »
Oh, I'm excited about Debi Zeinert's undertaking!!  I hope that she'll be affordable!

Thanks for the info. about having plates made!  I'm going to do an invitation to a formal Bridesmaid's Luncheon & want to use letterpress for it!  I'll report back about how it goes!

Janis

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2015, 05:15:54 PM »
That sounds great Janis! I can't wait to see! Let us know if you need help along the way!  :)
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline Afreen Gaffar

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2015, 05:27:14 PM »
Thankyou for the info Erica!  :-* :-*
Budding Calligrapher,Artist, Engineer, Adventurer... and a bunch of other stuff :-)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/afreengaffar/

Offline Jenafer

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 11:43:11 AM »
I know Debi Zeinert just announced the Penman's Press which is a small letterpress specifically for calligraphers. I can't wait to see all the details!

Hi @Erica McPhee

I have been searching for an at home letterpress and came across this discussion. I searched for Debi Zeinert's press but couldn't find anything? Did this ever happen? Do you have any updates about at home letterpressing since this discussion that you can share? I've seen a lot of discussions about the L letterpress I think they were bought out by We are Memory. I'm curious if it is still a quality product or if anyone knows if something better has come out? Any help/recommendations is greatly appreciated. My husband will kill me if I buy a $650 platen table top press right off the bat  ;D

Thank you!!
Jenafer