Author Topic: Wine & Spirits Label Exchange Sign Ups Are Now CLOSED  (Read 110 times)

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
    • Dasherie Magazine
Wine & Spirits Label Exchange Sign Ups Are Now CLOSED
« on: September 10, 2018, 01:39:01 PM »
Hello Flourish Friends!

Sign ups for our next exchange are now open. I am really excited to see the exchanges for this one! I love wine and spirit labels. Please note, I am adding a Halloween exchange which will be run simultaneously to this exchange. You can sign up for one or the other or both - whatever you prefer. But only sign up if you can honor your commitment. I have extended the deadline for this exchange if you want to participate in both.

PostMark Deadline: Monday, October 29, 2018

You MUST use the sign up link to sign up. There will be no late sign ups. PLEASE check your email to be sure you receive a confirmation email. If you do not see it, check your spam folder. Check your address to be sure it is correct.

You must be a registered, activate member and have made at least one post, introductory or otherwise, in order to participate. Come on - don't be shy - we love new posts! All it takes is one.

Please note, with smaller sign ups, I have been breaking the list into an even mix of all skill levels. So please expect a variety of skill in the exchanges you receive. This also keeps the lists varied.

PLEASE SHOW SOME EFFORT IN YOUR EXCHANGES! This is a fun way to share your calligraphy and receive calligraphy from others. Please do not sign up if you can't give it your best effort as it is unfair to those who work very hard on their exchange.

As always, the following guidelines apply:

1. Although the cards do not have to be individually handmade, some kind of calligraphy should be used.
2. You will send a card to every member on your list (typically 7-9 members).
3. Must be related to the theme.
4. All skill levels welcome!
5. If you end up not being able to participate, please contact me ASAP. If you don't send your cards after the list has gone out, you will not be able to participate in the next exchange.
6. You must sign up before the deadline. No late sign ups.
7. You may want to take a photograph of your finished envelopes prior to mailing.
8. HAVE FUN!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:26:29 PM by Erica McPhee »
Truly, Erica
Lettering/Design Artist, Homeopath, Photographer, Mom, Wife
Dasherie Magazine | Paperwhite Studio | Instagram | Facebook

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
    • Dasherie Magazine
Re: Wine & Spirits Label Exchange Sign Ups Are Now OPEN!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 01:49:30 PM »
I thought it might be helpful to explain this exchange a bit further.

Every year in Moldova, they celebrate the arrival of fall and the goodness of wine on National Wine Day. In honor of calligraphy, good design, and wine, you will create your own wine (or liquor/spirit) label to share with flourish friends.

I am not a drinker but I have been known to buy a bottle of wine (or tequilla or ...) solely because of a beautifully designed label!

After the sign up deadline, a list will be emailed to you to send one of your creations to each of the people on the list.

Truly, Erica
Lettering/Design Artist, Homeopath, Photographer, Mom, Wife
Dasherie Magazine | Paperwhite Studio | Instagram | Facebook