Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 724 times)

Offline Cyril Jayant

• View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/jaycyril
Hello there!
« on: November 22, 2017, 08:49:48 PM »
Hello there! and I am new to the forum and lovely to meet you all Artists. Amazing guys.
It is a wonderful place to be and learn many more skills in writing. My fashion is photography but love writing and fountain pen writing. I am always inspired by the calligraphy but never thought to learn it seriously before. But now I am dying for getting to a good level and learning my Spencerian writing from the point one. I am planning to get into Calligraphy in the near future. So this is a great opportunity to be here and I am amazed by the resource that I find here. to learn many more things than I imagined.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 09:07:07 PM by Cyril Jayant »

Offline Katie Leavens

• View Profile
    • Portfolio website
Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 07:46:55 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Cyril!

Offline Steph C

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 09:22:47 AM »
Welcome to the forum Cyril! There are tons of information and amazing people in here. I am learning Spencerian too! 😊

Offline ash0kgiri

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
    • joyandashcalligraphy
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 06:45:27 AM »
Warm welcome Cyril :D
Spencerian is a good choice and quite an interesting script. You can follow @Rednaxela as he as a super spencerian hand and very good teaching techiques.
Don't forget to follow his IG page. Cant wait to see your spencerian drills soon.

Keep writing,
Ashok
Keep writing, Ash
Calligrapher, Teacher, Creative Director, Part time Cook
www.joyandashcalligraphy.com  |  www.instagram.com/ash0kgiri

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
    • Dasherie Magazine
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 03:04:34 PM »
A belated welcome to you @Cyril Jayant ! I hope you are enjoying the Spencerian.  ;D
Truly, Erica
Lettering/Design Artist, Homeopath, Photographer, Mom, Wife
Dasherie Magazine | Paperwhite Studio | Instagram | Facebook

Offline Cyril Jayant

• View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/jaycyril
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 05:57:03 PM »
Thank you
Erica, Katie,
Thank you asOkegiri ( for the link ) great way to learn. I am going to post a  sample of speciman of my present penmanship after I had compleately changed my writing into( cursive) using the drills of Specerien scripts. I am really  interested in jotting and writing and I looking forwarrds to the next leap over calligraphy. I am reading all your work and following all off you work with great admirations. I have a Board In Pinterest https://www.pinterest.co.uk/cjayant/writing-and-scribbling-instruments/    and this is where I organise my interets at the time.

Thanks for the link.. Step C ( they are rocking ..with their writing ) I am dreaming to be one of them and they were in my boots before they gained their level. So I am determinded to change my Chicken scratch style. I can see how I progress and I am happy.

Season's greeting to all of you and may all your success be made with all the goals you are making this year! ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 07:01:35 PM by Cyril Jayant »