Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 950 times)

Offline Cyril Jayant

• View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/jaycyril
Hello there!
« on: November 22, 2017, 08:49:48 PM »
Hello there! and I am new to the forum and lovely to meet you all Artists. Amazing guys.
It is a wonderful place to be and learn many more skills in writing. My fashion is photography but love writing and fountain pen writing. I am always inspired by the calligraphy but never thought to learn it seriously before. But now I am dying for getting to a good level and learning my Spencerian writing from the point one. I am planning to get into Calligraphy in the near future. So this is a great opportunity to be here and I am amazed by the resource that I find here. to learn many more things than I imagined.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 09:07:07 PM by Cyril Jayant »

Offline Katie Leavens

• View Profile
    • Portfolio website
Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 07:46:55 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Cyril!

Offline Steph C

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 09:22:47 AM »
Welcome to the forum Cyril! There are tons of information and amazing people in here. I am learning Spencerian too! 😊

ash0kgiri

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 06:45:27 AM »
Warm welcome Cyril :D
Spencerian is a good choice and quite an interesting script. You can follow @Rednaxela as he as a super spencerian hand and very good teaching techiques.
Don't forget to follow his IG page. Cant wait to see your spencerian drills soon.

Keep writing,
Ashok

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 03:04:34 PM »
A belated welcome to you @Cyril Jayant ! I hope you are enjoying the Spencerian.  ;D
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline Cyril Jayant

• View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/jaycyril
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 05:57:03 PM »
Thank you
Erica, Katie,
Thank you asOkegiri ( for the link ) great way to learn. I am going to post a  sample of speciman of my present penmanship after I had compleately changed my writing into( cursive) using the drills of Specerien scripts. I am really  interested in jotting and writing and I looking forwarrds to the next leap over calligraphy. I am reading all your work and following all off you work with great admirations. I have a Board In Pinterest https://www.pinterest.co.uk/cjayant/writing-and-scribbling-instruments/    and this is where I organise my interets at the time.

Thanks for the link.. Step C ( they are rocking ..with their writing ) I am dreaming to be one of them and they were in my boots before they gained their level. So I am determinded to change my Chicken scratch style. I can see how I progress and I am happy.

Season's greeting to all of you and may all your success be made with all the goals you are making this year! ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 07:01:35 PM by Cyril Jayant »