Forum Info & Support > Flourish Forum News

Flourish HOME page update!

(1/10) > >>

Erica McPhee:
Hi Flourish Friends,
I am very excited to announce our homepage has a new look! Since Flourish is in its fourth year, I thought it was time for a website update. I have completely re-designed the Flourish site with some great new additions, including a new logo.

We now have an extensive FAQ page. The forum has almost 70,000 posts! So new members frequently ask the same questions. We can now refer people to the FAQ page for all of the most popular topics.

Likewise, the new homepage has links to our most popular threads. And, there is a new Books & Supplies page which links to our favorite vendors and Flourish's recommended books and supplies on Amazon. These links are affiliate links which help support the forum and keep it free for our members.

I hope you find these updates useful. I know it will save a great deal of time and help organize and make the enormous amount of calligraphy information we share more easily accessible.

Stay tuned for more news about our new look!

And as always, your feedback, suggestions, and comments are always welcome!  ;D

AndyT:
The new logo is very swish, Erica.  It certainly jumped straight out at me.  The other developments are all welcome and should make it much easier for new arrivals to find their way about.  Thanks as ever for all your hard work.  :)

Erica McPhee:
Thanks so much @AndyT  Andy!  ;D

Nickkih:
Love the update!!!!

Erica McPhee:
Thank you @Nickkih  :-* I better go to bed now.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version