Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Tools & Supplies / Going to Omaha?
« Last post by JanisTX on Today at 05:16:29 PM »
Is anyone going to IAMPETH in Omaha next week?  Do you want to meet up?  I'll be in a mask and I am fully vaccinated!

Janis
Tools & Supplies / Re: Pearl Ex Brilliant Gold Problems
« Last post by JanisTX on Today at 05:14:18 PM »
I am using the liquid gum Arabic.  I finally got the ink to flow & you will not BELIEVE what made it start flowing!  I added 5 eye droppers of distilled water & it took off just fine!  I was SO frustrated!  Thank you for your help!

Janis
Introductions / Re: New member
« Last post by FlowerCityLetters on Today at 03:44:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Sarah! This wonderful place is full of resources and kind people. Don't hesitate to post your work or ask questions :).
Introductions / Re: New member
« Last post by KacyBG on Today at 03:38:20 PM »
Welcome, Sara!!!!
Open/Active Exchanges / Re: Iridescence Exchanges - So Well Done!
« Last post by handmadeletters on July 26, 2021, 08:56:37 AM »
Just got back from vacation and I can't wait to open all of these beautiful envelopes. I agree with Michael--this was a very fun and inspiring topic.

Thanks for sharing and organizing, Erica! These FF exchanges are still my most favorite way to practice after all these years. <3
Introductions / New member
« Last post by SarahBethG. on July 26, 2021, 06:08:40 AM »
Hello everyone! My name is Sarah and I'm excited to be a part of your group! I have been teaching myself  calligraphy for a bit over a year (more like attempting to  ;D) and I'm happy to finally have others to share it with. Looking forward to meeting and exchanging ideas.   

Thanks!
SarahBeth G.
« Last post by Sally Ellington on July 23, 2021, 06:25:03 PM »
This was a fun one.   :D
« Last post by AnasaziWrites on July 23, 2021, 05:48:34 PM »
I agree, @Erica McPhee . For whatever reason, these exchange participants produced a lot of very nice work. Inspiring topic, perhaps? And most were received in a timely manner--maybe the USPS is catching up.
Decorative Copperplate
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10