Author Topic: HP Premium Choice Laser Jet Sale  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Fay

• Freshman Member
  • Start: January 2015
    • View Profile
HP Premium Choice Laser Jet Sale
« on: April 07, 2015, 02:11:19 PM »
Posted in this in the favorite paper thread but going to post it again in case some miss it -

Officesupply.com is having a sale on those of you who are hooked on the HP Premium Choice Laser Paper - only $9.98 per ream! But shipping is expensive ($7.95 really defeats the purpose of the sale...) so you should get at least 5 to make use of free shipping (>$45)... 2,500 sheets to last for awhile!

http://www.officesupply.com/office-supplies/paper-pads/printer-paper/laser-copier-paper/premium-choice-laser-paper/p20786.html?ref=pla&cid=ad-pla-non-brand&adpos=1o1&creative=49350921753&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=Cj0KEQjwl_6oBRDHxNGz6ueJufMBEiQAvm_k_qehQ_sGVRAvvcj6pn12NQHoJorcmOd-1ZkLeNUIdNMaAi0x8P8HAQ
Instagram: @faylligraphy

Offline JanisTX

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
Re: HP Premium Choice Laser Jet Sale
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 04:08:28 PM »
i clicked through & they have it for $19.98, which is higher than my local Office Depot and Office Max!   :-\  I've tried to find a link to a sale price & there doesn't seem to be one.  I even put it in my cart to see if the price would go down & it did not.  Not sure what that's about!

Janis

Offline JanisTX

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 04:09:16 PM »
OK, I tried clicking through your link again & this time it worked!!  Thank you!  Going to place an order NOW!

Janis

Offline Fay

• Freshman Member
  • Start: January 2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 05:11:42 PM »
Glad that's working for you now, Janis!  ;D
Instagram: @faylligraphy

Offline JanisTX

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 06:28:24 PM »
If you navigate to the site without first clicking through the link, the higher price is all that shows!  Only your link works to get the lower price.  I'm super excited about buying a supply of the paper!  I'm teaching a class & the students are going through my stash like nobody's business!! ;)   Thank you for the alert & I hope that I can return the favor some day!

Janis

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 10:13:52 PM »
Fantastic! Thank you Fay! I ordered 5 reams!  ;D
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist