General Categories > Copperplate, Engrosser's Script, Roundhand Calligraphy

Exceptional penholder

(1/1)

Ken Fraser:
Written with a penholder from Unique Oblique Custom Pens (Brian Smith)

JanisTX:
That’s beautiful lettering and also a beautiful nib holder!

I hope that you are well and happy! 

Janis

Mark T:
Such a pretty holder.

The first time I saw this holder was last year.
Where did you see it, Mark?
I'll tell me.
I joined facebook so as to join a certain medical forum/group or whatever it is called. After joining, I was also told that there would be a calligraphy site/forum/group on facebook, just need to find it, so I went looking. The first place I found (awesome place called 'Copperplate script for all) uses the above pen as their logo. So I went reading the whatever it is called, and after scrolling down was when I read what somebody had written. The author couldn't praise Mr Fraser any higher even if they wished to. Obviously, prior to that reading I had no idea who Mr Fraser was, only that if I had the chance to see his writing(s) then grab the opportunity. Well, shortly after that I had the fortune to find this forum and I couldn't believe my luck when I saw the name of the author of many threads.
They say (don't know who they are, but,.....) that if you wait long enough your luck changes - I don't know about that 'cos I've played the bloody lottery every week since 1994 and the most I have ever won is £120.00 and even then I had to share it with my sons and wife - but I didn't wait long to find Mr Frasers writings, and all I can say, is, I am so thankful, and to add, whilst this threads original posting shows a pretty pen, I daresay that the OP could write with a sharpened broom handle and the writings would be graceful to say the least.
This thread is helpful, as looking at Brian Smiths beautiful pens reminds me to send a request for a pen to be handmade by Adam.

Mark

Erica McPhee:
Love that! They don’t call it the “Inter-net” for nothing.  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version