Author Topic: Bleedproof White Crystalized  (Read 3652 times)

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: Bleedproof White Crystalized
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2020, 05:55:26 AM »
Interesting. I have my bottle opened since years ago and no crystals ever. Pretty humid environment here too. I have had tiny containers that dried out totally and it was more like a smooth plastic surface, no crystals either. I have purchased a new bottle just because the old one has a gum-like consistency now, but it still closed and unused. Some added water keeps the old one like new.
Their explanation looks a little poor for me, too. And if you have never encountered the problem before I would be inclined for the changed formula issue. I’ll keep an eye on my new bottle!
Alba.

Instagram: @inked_botanicals

Offline Bianca M

• Super Hero Member
  • Tempus Fugit
    • View Profile
    • Bianca Mascorro Calligraphy & Art
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 12:46:41 PM »
@Inked botanicals Thanks for sharing your experience, Alba!  It is fairly humid here, too.  I have had this happen before but only along the top of bottle - not totally encrusted within the bottle.  It was just so extreme and I had just used the bottle within the week so... what gives???

I still love the stuff.  It is by far my favorite white. :)

Offline ChristenAllocco

• View Profile
    • Allocco Design and Crafts
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2020, 03:07:54 PM »
@Inked botanicals Thanks for sharing your experience, Alba!  It is fairly humid here, too.  I have had this happen before but only along the top of bottle - not totally encrusted within the bottle.  It was just so extreme and I had just used the bottle within the week so... what gives???

I still love the stuff.  It is by far my favorite white. :)

Thanks for reaching out to them, @Bianca M. I'm with you–even with the pain of the crystals, I'll keep buying it haha!
Christen
Instagram