Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Introductions / Re: New member
« Last post by FlowerCityLetters on Today at 03:44:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Sarah! This wonderful place is full of resources and kind people. Don't hesitate to post your work or ask questions :).
Introductions / Re: New member
« Last post by KacyBG on Today at 03:38:20 PM »
Welcome, Sara!!!!
Open/Active Exchanges / Re: Iridescence Exchanges - So Well Done!
« Last post by handmadeletters on July 26, 2021, 08:56:37 AM »
Just got back from vacation and I can't wait to open all of these beautiful envelopes. I agree with Michael--this was a very fun and inspiring topic.

Thanks for sharing and organizing, Erica! These FF exchanges are still my most favorite way to practice after all these years. <3
Introductions / New member
« Last post by SarahBethG. on July 26, 2021, 06:08:40 AM »
Hello everyone! My name is Sarah and I'm excited to be a part of your group! I have been teaching myself  calligraphy for a bit over a year (more like attempting to  ;D) and I'm happy to finally have others to share it with. Looking forward to meeting and exchanging ideas.   

Thanks!
SarahBeth G.
« Last post by Sally Ellington on July 23, 2021, 06:25:03 PM »
This was a fun one.   :D
« Last post by AnasaziWrites on July 23, 2021, 05:48:34 PM »
I agree, @Erica McPhee . For whatever reason, these exchange participants produced a lot of very nice work. Inspiring topic, perhaps? And most were received in a timely manner--maybe the USPS is catching up.
Decorative Copperplate
Open/Active Exchanges / Iridescence Exchanges - So Well Done!
« Last post by Erica McPhee on July 23, 2021, 03:34:34 PM »
Receiving a calligraphed envelope in the mail is the highlight of my day. And the Iridescence Exchange did not disappoint! I was so impressed with the quality of each and every one of the exchanges received. I am sharing just a couple. The PopUp is our next exchange and I'm already brainstorming ideas.  ;D

Please do not share these images outside of the forum.

In order:
@handmadeletters
@AnasaziWrites
@MaureenV  (there is a great tutorial for this style of lettering in the latest issue of CalligraphyCrush Magazine!)
@nicole.t

Tools & Supplies / Re: Pearl Ex Brilliant Gold Problems
« Last post by MaureenV on July 23, 2021, 03:00:53 PM »
Hi Janis.

Are you using powdered or liquid Gum Arabic?

Perhaps switching from the one you are using to the other kind might tell you if your PearlEx is at fault?

Maureen
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10