Author Topic: Sumi  (Read 1056 times)

Offline JaysonHarrington

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
Sumi
« on: February 15, 2022, 04:46:30 PM »
Will be so happy when my Moon Palace comes... The one I am using now just driving me crazy... Every time I think I have a good mix well lets just say I wish I had seen Connie Chen's review sooner...

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Re: Sumi
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 11:47:58 AM »
Aw, that’s so frustrating. I don’t think I have ever used this one. I always use the green bottle one. I’m not a huge fan of sumi anyway. It’s stinky and it makes my hand itch.  ;D

Hope your new batch arrives soon!
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline Aries M

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 11:53:20 AM »
Haha sumi ink seems to go one way or the other for people. O love sumi ink and ironically, I enjoy the smell!

Moon palace sumi is the ticket. Straight out of the bottle it preforms well or you can add water. Ive tried a couple versions of the yasutomo and didnt really care for either :/

Recently tried walnut ink and... well lets just say my loyalty to sumi is a little jepordized at the moment  :P

Offline JaysonHarrington

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 09:21:12 PM »
Haha sumi ink seems to go one way or the other for people. O love sumi ink and ironically, I enjoy the smell!

Moon palace sumi is the ticket. Straight out of the bottle it preforms well or you can add water. Ive tried a couple versions of the yasutomo and didnt really care for either :/

Recently tried walnut ink and... well lets just say my loyalty to sumi is a little jepordized at the moment  :P
    Yeah I am loving the Walnut...

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2022, 12:09:24 PM »
Yes! My fave!
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist