Author Topic: Huion A4 Lightpad review  (Read 27178 times)

Offline Afreen Gaffar

• View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Huion A4 Lightpad review
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2015, 04:17:52 PM »
Thankyou ! Thats helps. :D
Budding Calligrapher,Artist, Engineer, Adventurer... and a bunch of other stuff :-)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/afreengaffar/

Offline Estrella

• Estrella
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2015, 05:29:44 PM »
HUION L4S REVIEW  ;)
I have used the Huion L4S light box a few times now and really like it! It's so light and thin, I usually put it away in a desk drawer when I'm not using it. I plug it into the wall using an old cell phone charger that I no longer use for my cell phone. I  find that works best for me, though you can also plug it in to your computer/laptop etc for power. I really like that you can adjust the brightness, which is great and comes in handy with different papers. I give it 2 thumbs up.  ;) :)

Offline ivymai

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2015, 09:43:23 PM »
Thinking about which A4 sized Huion pad I might consider - the info in this thread is great but just wondering what has stood the test of time, especially given some of the reviews I've read  :-\ I know this has been asked but just wondering if anyone could shed more light on the situation?

Offline Faeleia

• Bloop
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2015, 11:00:54 PM »
Thinking about which A4 sized Huion pad I might consider - the info in this thread is great but just wondering what has stood the test of time, especially given some of the reviews I've read  :-\ I know this has been asked but just wondering if anyone could shed more light on the situation?

I don't quite understand what you mean by standing the test of time? Do you mean it in a daily life example? For me I don't use it as often as I should, because I lost my guide sheets, for one, and I always pack it away as I have a small desk, into its original packaging and box so it's really laziness of putting it away later that stops me from using it often, but otherwise, I don't think this product dies fast or anything like that?

Offline ivymai

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2015, 12:18:07 AM »
Some of the reviews suggest the usb connection has broken easily or it has simply stopped working?
I wonder how much use I'd get out of it...  :-\

Offline Elizabeth O.

• View Profile
    • Elizabeth Oxenfeld
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2015, 07:04:39 AM »
The USB connection on my A4 is pretty finicky.  I have to tape the cord to my desk so that the plug will stay at a certain angle.  I guess that's just the price you pay for the relatively low cost of this light pad.
All my best -- Elizabeth O.

Website | Instagram

Offline AmyNeub

• View Profile
    • 5th Floor Designs & Calligraphy
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2018, 08:55:35 PM »
Update: my Huion light pad passed away. It lasted 4 years. Have anyone else experienced this?

Offline FlowerCityLetters

• View Profile
    • Flower City Letters
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2018, 09:20:06 AM »
Sorry to hear that @AmyNeub - I've had mine for I think 4 years now and it's still going strong without any problems. I use it often, at least once to several times a week most weeks.

I don't have the USB version though, just the regular power adapter.

Offline AmyNeub

• View Profile
    • 5th Floor Designs & Calligraphy
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2018, 09:29:43 PM »
Sorry to hear that @AmyNeub - I've had mine for I think 4 years now and it's still going strong without any problems. I use it often, at least once to several times a week most weeks.

I don't have the USB version though, just the regular power adapter.

@Raayynuh great news, I just needed an new adapter. My light box lives!

Offline NevadaDeb

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2018, 12:13:11 PM »
I purchased the A4, and absolutely love it! Thank you for this recommendation. It saved me tons of money, and is far better than I could have ever hoped for. I can't believe I have such a GREAT light box for well under $100!