Author Topic: Photoshop Elements  (Read 1720 times)

Offline rebeccao214

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
Photoshop Elements
« on: October 02, 2014, 03:13:21 PM »
Any Photoshop Elements experts out there - willing to walk me through my first attempt at scanning calligraphy?  I bought the book "Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 for Dummies"...but I'm certain that anyone who is familiar with this could give me the Cliff Notes version....  8)

Many thanks!!

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Re: Photoshop Elements
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 10:17:03 PM »
I wish I could remember elements so I could help!  :-[ It has been years. If you can follow along with the other tutorial, you might be able to google where to find the tools in Elements. They are very close. I was able to do all the same things in Elements that I did in that video.  :)
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline AmandaDavis

• View Profile
Re: Photoshop Elements
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 09:04:15 AM »
I am also trying to figure this out.  I once found a video showing how someone took a photo of a purse and converted it into a graphic in Elements, but I can't seem to find that either.  Apparently, I didn't pin it because I thought I'd never use it.  Ha.

I have Elements 11, and unfortunately Elements does not have the "Pen tool" that the full versions have.  I will keep searching for a way to do this, and will post here if I ever find it.