Author Topic: Give Me Your Heart Valentine Exchange 2017  (Read 15328 times)

ash0kgiri

Re: Give Me Your Heart Valentine Exchange 2017
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2017, 02:34:24 AM »
@ash0kgiri Unfortunately, I haven't received yours yet. :( So far, I've received letters from @tiffany.c.a, @Inked botanicals @tmtcalligraphy and @Angelabcdefgh. Has my letter reached you yet?

Unfortunately not. I have received it from @Starlee @Empty_of_Clouds. Waiting for the rest. I think I need to visit the post office.
-Ashok

Offline Starlee

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2017, 09:18:33 AM »
@ash0kgiri I'm sorry to report I haven't received it yet either :(
Star

Offline tiffany.c.a

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2017, 10:12:39 AM »
Ashok, I am sorry to say I have not received yours yet. I hope it arrives.

ash0kgiri

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2017, 10:35:31 AM »
Ashok, I am sorry to say I have not received yours yet. I hope it arrives.
@ash0kgiri I'm sorry to report I haven't received it yet either :(

Im really getting worried now. I had posted them on 6th Feb. Its almost a month. I was told that it would reach in max 15 days.
Thanks for the update. I will visit the post office tomorrow itself. Fingers crossed.

-Ashok

Online Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2017, 05:33:54 PM »
I did not.  :-[  :'( But thank you for thinking of me @ash0kgiri !
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

ash0kgiri

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2017, 10:51:28 PM »
I'm so disappointed to hear that non of the members on my list have got my mails :(

@Erica McPhee. Now I'm wondering did you even get my Halloween exchange mail??

-Ashok

Offline Garima

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2017, 09:58:07 AM »
@ash0kgiri I guess there's some problem with India Post. Mine also took a lot of time but some of the people on my list received them.
Garima Singh
Instagram

ash0kgiri

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2017, 12:37:17 PM »
Hi @Garima,
I was thinking of asking you as to how you dealt with this problem. Im new in Delhi and people here. Just to be on a safer side, I had inserted the card in two envelopes. First is written in Pointed pen, and the one on top in broad pen for easy readability. But I dont think it worked :(

#irritatedwithindianpost

Offline Angelabcdefgh

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2017, 09:21:26 PM »
Thus far I have received Valentines from:

@Angelabcdefgh
@Malinda L.
@Gabby10109
@katerina
@wurlocke

So, two outstanding letters that I do hope have not gone astray in the post!

And I have something to say about the receipt of these letters. All my important mail gets delivered to my University.  The reception staff were simply amazed at the beauty of envelopes and contents from all received. I think they were a touch envious to be honest  ;) but that's okay.   They were very complimentary about what they had thought was a dead art - both the sending of letters and the use of calligraphy - and thrilled to see that it was still being done.

On a personal note, this was a reminder to me of just how good it feels to receive personal mail that has real thought behind it.   Most of the time it's just bills and more bills!

So, I thank all who have written to me. Each and every one enlivened my day.  ;D

so glad that it finally arrived! indonesian post office could get little bit sktechy sometimes, but so glad that it arrived!
meanwhile for me so far i have received from @Empty_of_Clouds @clemencecruz @wurlocke @Malinda L. Can't wait for the other to arrive!   ;D ;D ;D

Offline Garima

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2017, 03:56:12 AM »
@ash0kgiri I haven't really had a problem so far with outgoing mails even when they're adorned with flourishes. I had a problem getting certain mails last year sometime. It seems to be sorted, at least for now - fingers crossed!

In your case i'm not sure what could it be because gurgaon is actually Haryana and not Delhi and i'm not really aware of Haryana's postal services.  Am i making sense? ::)
Garima Singh
Instagram

ash0kgiri

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2017, 04:38:08 AM »
Hi @Garima,
I know what you meant. Going there tmrw. Hope to get some answers from them.

Thanks,
-Ashok

Offline ChristenAllocco

• View Profile
    • Allocco Design and Crafts
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2017, 04:21:13 PM »

Can others on the list also confirm if they got my mail.

Ashok, I haven't received yours yet, but the anticipation is part of the fun right? I've had some letters show up a couple months after the post date. I received one of Halloween cards in my Winter batch!

I have received the rest from List 2 and I have them hanging on my wall–we have some talented people in our forum!
Christen
Instagram

ash0kgiri

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2017, 09:11:23 PM »
Hi @ChristenAllocco,
Thanks for the update. I surprised that the letters didn't even come back to me. So guessing it's hanging out there somewhere :(

Offline katerina

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2017, 05:36:23 AM »
Hello List 6!
I want to say a real big thank you to @wurlocke (LOVE all those glitter, I was soo happy) @Angelabcdefgh (hope you feel better, btw your letter was soo nice! ) @Gabby10109 (your was the first to arrive!  8) many thanks) and @FirebirdArts (what a cutie!)
A special mention to @ChristenAllocco your card is gorgeous!

@Malinda L. and @Empty_of_Clouds I keep an eye on the postman everyday! pooor man  ::)

Offline FirebirdArts

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2017, 06:14:07 AM »
List 6!!

I haven't gotten everyone's yet, but so far I've gotten @Malinda L. (I love the watercolor wash you did on yours), @Empty_of_Clouds (I loved that you put rose petals in them!), @wurlocke (okay we've got to meet up so you can teach me spencerian because OMG...)...I haven't picked up a few remaining ones being held by the post office but hopefully I'll have time tomorrow (yes my post office is mean and likes to make me pay to receive my mail sometimes).  Thank you everyone!!