Author Topic: IAMPETH 2017 - Who's attending?  (Read 5955 times)

Offline evjo

• View Profile
Re: IAMPETH 2017 - Who's attending?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 12:21:49 PM »
Hello all ~

I'm registered for IAMPETH and as long as there isn't another family crisis, I'll be there.  I'm looking forward to meeting Flourish Forum members.  Maybe we should write FF on our name tags so we can identify each other.

I am so, so, so sad that I won't see Schin as usual.   :'(   

This past year I've barely picked up my pointed pen, and I haven't participated in FF.  I've been ill and we have had some relatives pass away.  So my ink has probably dried up and the nibs rusted.  haha.  I'm hoping that IAMPETH will refresh my mind and spirit. 

Happy inkiness,
Ev
Ev

ash0kgiri

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2017, 05:56:26 AM »
Hope you get well soon @evjo :D and back with your pen.
I wish I could join all of you. Have fun :D

Offline schin

• Super Hero Member
  • Las Vegas
    • View Profile
    • Openinkstand
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 07:57:36 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear that dear Evan... I hope you feel better soon and I'm sure a nice relaxing week at IAMPETH surrounded by friends and pens will revive your spirit!!! Thinking of you and have lots of fun for me!!!
OPENINKSTAND // website | blog |instagramyoutube

Offline anam_t

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2017, 09:31:07 AM »
I'm a first time attendee! So excited to fly all the way from Dubai, UAE! :D

Anyone willing to meetup for dinner on 9th of July? I'll be arriving late afternoon that day and it would be awesome to get to know some of you beforehand! ☺️

Offline ChristenAllocco

• View Profile
    • Allocco Design and Crafts
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2017, 12:24:14 PM »

Anyone willing to meetup for dinner on 9th of July? I'll be arriving late afternoon that day and it would be awesome to get to know some of you beforehand! ☺️

Awesome! Excited to meet you. Sadly I won't get in until the 10th, I'll be driving allllllll day. But I'll find you later at the convention!
Christen
Instagram

Offline chantellehoffmann

• View Profile
    • Bespoke Strokes Calligraphy
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2017, 01:02:31 PM »
I'll be there! I have fallen quite behind on keeping up with everything here on the forum, but I hope a week with several of you will help catch me up on all that's been going on. For all those who can't attend this year, you will be missed. And @anam_t WOW!!!!! That is incredible that you can fly all that way for the conference! Looking forward to meeting you!

~Chantelle
Chantelle Hoffmann
Instagram: @bespokestrokes Web:BespokeStrokes.com Facebook: FB

Offline anam_t

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2017, 05:05:27 PM »

Awesome! Excited to meet you. Sadly I won't get in until the 10th, I'll be driving allllllll day. But I'll find you later at the convention!

Looking forward to meeting you as well!  :D

Offline anam_t

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2017, 05:06:15 PM »
I'll be there! I have fallen quite behind on keeping up with everything here on the forum, but I hope a week with several of you will help catch me up on all that's been going on. For all those who can't attend this year, you will be missed. And @anam_t WOW!!!!! That is incredible that you can fly all that way for the conference! Looking forward to meeting you!

~Chantelle

Likewise, Chantelle! See you on Monday! :D

Offline AmyNeub

• View Profile
    • 5th Floor Designs & Calligraphy
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2017, 10:52:41 PM »
It was great to meet some Flourish family in Louisville. Ev and Anam were so nice and as if we have been friends for years or something. It was nice to see Chantelle and Christina again too! I hope everyone had a great time.

Offline evjo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2017, 05:15:30 PM »
Oh, yes, it was so lovely to meet FF pals in person.  What a pleasant & talented and fun set of people!  But we were so busy with classes and events that we barely had time to socialize.  We need a week of class and a week of goofing off.  haha. 
For those who want to plan ahead, next year it will be in Milwaukee, at the beautiful, chandelier-filled Hilton Hotel. 
Ev