Author Topic: Written with a superb nib  (Read 329 times)

Online Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Re: Written with a superb nib
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2024, 09:09:57 PM »

Ah, yes, invested is the right word. A good buy, but closer to 6 yrs., 9 months ago--time does indeed fly but not (thankfully) that quickly. Trot those boys out @Erica McPhee , and give 'em a workout. They're dying to be used. Your work is so good now, you can really get the most out of them.

P.S. Would you believe a different box?  ;D

Also, I still look at that gorgeous inkwell EVERY SINGLE DAY. Sometimes I just pick it up and stare at it.  :-*
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 09:35:54 PM by Erica McPhee »
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2024, 09:39:42 AM »

P.S. Would you believe a different box?  ;D
@Erica McPhee

I would. You are a very smart buyer.

Also, I still look at that gorgeous inkwell EVERY SINGLE DAY. Sometimes I just pick it up and stare at it.  :-*

I'm happy it gives you pleasure still after all this time.

Offline Cyril Jayant

• View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/jaycyril
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2024, 04:37:21 PM »
@Masgrimes I have been so fortunate in that I invested in a box of vintage ones about 15 years ago.  ;D So I haven’t purchased any more recently. Funny though - I haven’t used them for some time so I will have to dig them out.  :-*
Ah, yes, invested is the right word. A good buy, but closer to 6 yrs., 9 months ago--time does indeed fly but not (thankfully) that quickly. Trot those boys out @Erica McPhee , and give 'em a workout. They're dying to be used. Your work is so good now, you can really get the most out of them.

Anyone ( @Cyril Jayant , @Mark T , @JanisTX  ) who would like to try one, just pm me your current address and I'll send you one, no cost. As @Ken Fraser said 7 years ago, given my age, I probably have enough to see me through.

As to whether the new ones are less good than the old ones, I can't say, @Masgrimes , as I have only the old ones, but if you would like a few old ones to compare, let me know (I have your address, of course).

@AnasaziWrites
Thank you Mike,  for your humble offer and the kindness  ;D I really appreciate always your  generosity.
 I am  sending  my  regards  thanks and good thoughts  to you for the openheartedness that you offer to everyone  in this FORUM. Thank you Millions Mike  ;)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 04:40:12 PM by Cyril Jayant »