Author Topic: Then and Now  (Read 39296 times)

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Re: Then and Now
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2020, 07:36:19 PM »
Great improvement @InkyFingers ! Thanks for sharing.  :-*
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2020, 09:47:28 AM »

I know everyone improved...does it seem a bit more refined?
Yes, indeed. Keep going.

Offline InkyFingers

• All creations not equal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 29, 2020, 12:22:33 AM »

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 01, 2020, 10:25:02 AM »
Glad to hear it. Your continued progress is doubtless an inspiration to all who read this thread. It gives us all hope that through continued practice we all will improve on our shared journey of beautiful writing.
I might add, it is also interesting to see your pens. That's an interesting oblique in the last post. So "old school." It makes one wonder, who used it for what looks to be many years, and what did they write?

Offline Zivio

• Foment Compassion, Practice Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 01, 2022, 05:32:18 PM »
I'm obviously very late to this party, but another FF member had shared a link to the topic. As others have mentioned, it can be very encouraging to beginners to see. To that end, I am posting here my before and after ... to date.  Contrary to many of the "befores" I've seen here, I was barely able to write legible English or even simple letter "e's" at all, never mind calligraphy or even cursive.  Coming from that deficit, it has taken what feels like a very long while to get to today's new "before" and yet another starting place.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 05:37:11 PM by Zivio »
Foment Compassion, Practice Peace

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2022, 10:50:13 AM »
I'm obviously very late to this party, but another FF member had shared a link to the topic. As others have mentioned, it can be very encouraging to beginners to see. To that end, I am posting here my before and after ... to date.  Contrary to many of the "befores" I've seen here, I was barely able to write legible English or even simple letter "e's" at all, never mind calligraphy or even cursive.  Coming from that deficit, it has taken what feels like a very long while to get to today's new "before" and yet another starting place.
Welcome. Glad you found your way over here. You're not late to the party, as this party never ends.
You're showing big improvement.