General Categories > Show & Tell

Fairytale Poster

(1/3) > >>

Estefa:
I didn't have time for Words of the Days because among other things I had to (well, had promised to ) make this poster for a neighbourhood theater event. It was fun but also quite more work than I thought in the beginning (like most times). I am still not happy with some details (the flourish on the bottom is somehow off) it was a great learning experience. And it had to go to the printer today, so here it is:

Der gestiefelte Kater by Estefa1317, on Flickr

And I think the linking or uploading or whatever worked wonderful!

The original is black on white (except the illustration which I did like it is without inverting it), this is heavily retouched / layouted and rearranged in Photoshop.

Erica McPhee:
Oh, this is just magnificent! Wow! So beautiful! I hope they appreciate your hard work and beautiful design!

Linda Y.:
it's beautiful! I love that you can combine your design expertise with calligraphy. Really makes everything stand out!

Estefa:
Thank you both so much for your kind words!! The good thing about this kind of no-budget jobs is that usually I can create whatever I like I will go today and hang them in some shops etc. in our quarter.

Emily:
Amazing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version