General Categories > Open Flourish | General Discussion

This is your forum! What do you want to see here?

(1/3) > >>

Erica McPhee:
I am loving all the great activity happening here at Flourish!!! I hope everyone feels comfortable posting and sharing and asking questions. Don't worry if you are a complete newbie, beginner, etc. We all started at the beginning and we all have something to offer, no matter what stage in the process!

This forum is for everyone and while I am working hard to share all I can, I hope others will share their knowledge and work, too!

I would like to ask what would you all like to learn and/or see here in the forum in 2014? Please share your suggestions and comments about what you hope to learn, see, and share. What topics, new categories, tutorials, etc.

I am completely open to any and all suggestions! Let's make 2014 a FANTASTIC year for calligraphy!  :D

Roseann:
Hi Erica,
Thank you.
I would love to learn how to Flourish! 

Love,
Roseann

ewigginton:
I would love to see any kind of modern exemplars. There are a ton of letter examples in Molly Suber Thorpe's book, but I would love to see them all together as an exemplar by style. I've tried assembling some by tracing her letters and assuming the first example of each letter, etc. is part of an alphabet but that's taking forever and I'm not exactly sure they belong together in an alphabet that way.

If anyone is aware of a resource, please share!

Thanks,

Ellen

Perfectsettings:
I'd love to see a modern alphabet.  I'm having a tough time coming up with something myself.

schin:
I would love to see more community projects :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version