General Categories > Brush Calligraphy

Brush class with Marilyn Reaves

<< < (2/2)

Emily:
Looks like it was a fun class, Erica! I really really want to take more classes... need to find some somewhere...

Vince, thanks for the links, your lettering looks great!

Erica McPhee:
Thanks Zoe! I like that feedback the brush gives, too. It feels so free. (Which also makes it more challenging!  :D )

Vince, you are a man of many talents! Beautiful brush lettering!!! Thanks for those great links, too. I love, love, love Sergey's work. It is just delicious! I find the pentel brushes difficult, too. But once you get a feel for the motion, it's not bad.

I like to do brush techniques with a cola pen, too. It is very similar to using a ruling pen. I took a great class with Thomas Hoyer years ago. I'll have to dig that out.

Emily, (and others), you might like Martha Lever's online class: Calligrafun. Really fun and I love this style using brush markers.

Nice Plume:
It's very nice Vince !! I Love your brush lettering !! I share with all of you,  the beautiful Glen Weisgerber's technic http://youtu.be/F4165Pp8uns
Enjoy

vince:
Wow, that's so crazy, thanks a lot for the link Nora. I received some pentel brush yesterday, I can figure out how great is his dexterity.. really crazy.

Edit: and also, thanks a lot for your encouragement =)

Nice Plume:
You're welcome Vince ! This guy is amazing isn't  he ?!!!! :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version