Author Topic: Paying it forward  (Read 731 times)

Offline CraigRuhl

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
    • Faith On Every Corner
Paying it forward
« on: December 21, 2019, 11:05:29 AM »
In the spirit of Christmas, I would like to gift my extra copy of Eleanor Winter's "Mastering Copperplate Calligraphy, A Step by Step Manual." It is a duplicate Christmas gift from last year, unused, and in mint condition. I'll mail it USPS media mail within the United States. The earliest I can place in the mail would be Monday the 23rd, so I don't think it would arrive before Christmas. If interested, please PM. Thanks! Edit: I have decided to wait until after Christmas, on December 27, to pick a recipient. I thought there may be members who have this book on their wish list and won't know if they could use the one I have until after presents are opened. I hope you all will understand. Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 11:35:41 PM by CraigRuhl »
Craig Ruhl
A novice penman, seasoned writer, voracious reader, and all-around nice guy. I am a lifetime collector and user of fountain pens.

Offline TeresaS

• View Profile
Re: Paying it forward
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 01:51:03 PM »
How thoughtful.  That is a great book.  Whomever you send it to will love it!  Merry Christmas!
Teresa

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 10:20:08 PM »
That is so kind of you! Merry Christmas!  :-*
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline CraigRuhl

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
    • Faith On Every Corner
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2019, 06:15:09 PM »
That is so kind of you! Merry Christmas!  :-*

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Erica!
Craig Ruhl
A novice penman, seasoned writer, voracious reader, and all-around nice guy. I am a lifetime collector and user of fountain pens.

Offline CraigRuhl

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
    • Faith On Every Corner
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 03:15:47 PM »
In the spirit of Christmas, I would like to gift my extra copy of Eleanor Winter's "Mastering Copperplate Calligraphy, A Step by Step Manual." It is a duplicate Christmas gift from last year, unused, and in mint condition. I'll mail it USPS media mail within the United States. The earliest I can place in the mail would be Monday the 23rd, so I don't think it would arrive before Christmas. If interested, please PM. Thanks! Edit: I have decided to wait until after Christmas, on December 27, to pick a recipient. I thought there may be members who have this book on their wish list and won't know if they could use the one I have until after presents are opened. I hope you all will understand. Thanks!

The book has been gifted. Thanks
Craig Ruhl