Sharing and Caring Exchanges > 2022 Exchanges

Secret Santa 2022 Sign Ups are now CLOSED.

(1/3) > >>

Erica McPhee:
I’m really excited for our first Flourish Forum Secret Santa!

This will be different from our traditional exchanges. You will send to one person a minimum of one envelope a week for the 4 weeks of December. And you will receive from one person. You can send more if you would like, but 4 is the minimum. What you send is up to you but should be calligraphy related. It does not have to be an expensive “treasure” - it can be a quote, bookmark, stickers, use your imagination.

Postmark Deadlines: One per week for the month of December.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Erica McPhee:
@Starlee @Aries M @handmadeletters @Barbara Jane mitchell

In case you are still interested.

Aries M:
Just signed up! Already got some ideas for calligra-goodies! Thank you Erica for still managing time to facilitate this with everything else going on in life! We are so lucky to have you!

passionforwriting:
This sounds like so much fun Erica! I couldn't agree more with Aries. Thanks for all you do here!

Quick question, would we need to keep our identity "secret" for the exchange? Like just a return address without a name?

AnasaziWrites:

--- Quote from: passionforwriting on November 10, 2022, 08:35:21 AM ---This sounds like so much fun Erica! I couldn't agree more with Aries. Thanks for all you do here!

Quick question, would we need to keep our identity "secret" for the exchange? Like just a return address without a name?

--- End quote ---
@Erica McPhee
I was wondering that too.
Or letters with no return address at all. I've been on so many exchanges, I would know who the sender was by return address alone, unless it was from a first time exchange participant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version