Author Topic: How old are you?  (Read 33251 times)

Offline inkcatcher

• SIENNE
    • View Profile
Re: How old are you?
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2014, 01:24:58 AM »
I'm 21, almost 22 :)

Same age! Woohoo.

PS. I never knew I have so many big sisters here. I thought you guys are the same age. Im sorry! Hello Ate Natascha and Ate Patricia!
Hi! My name is Sienne (Si-yen/ Shen).
Instagram | Website | Pen Meet Manila

Offline tintenfuchs

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2014, 03:23:38 AM »
PS. I never knew I have so many big sisters here. I thought you guys are the same age. Im sorry! Hello Ate Natascha and Ate Patricia!
Hi there, Bunso :D
Natascha
My Instagram

Offline Ylainey

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2014, 04:19:00 AM »
This is a fun thread! and I will join the crowd. I'm turning 32 on 30th July :D but I guess I'm stuck at being 24 :D
nice to meet you,
elaine
http://instagram.com/ylainey

Offline Moya

• Super Hero Member
  • all your gold are belong to me
    • View Profile
    • Calligraphy by Moya
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2014, 08:31:52 AM »
This is a fun thread! and I will join the crowd. I'm turning 32 on 30th July :D but I guess I'm stuck at being 24 :D

Late-July-birthday high five!! :D

Offline anmalavi

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2014, 12:54:56 PM »
i'm 25 and my birthday is april 1 so many friends thinks is like a joke

scrapbookmom

« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2014, 02:36:08 PM »
I love this thread, too!!   However, you can tell by my given name that I am an "oldster".  :)  Two children in their 30s and a grandson who is almost 2 makes me more than ancient.  I think I was there when they invented lettering!!!  :)
   Agnes

Offline Estefa

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
    • Federflug
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2014, 03:09:04 PM »
A very beautiful name :)!
Stefanie :: Website :: Blog :: Instagram

Offline ultraQuiche

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2014, 04:14:47 PM »
I love this thread, too!!   However, you can tell by my given name that I am an "oldster".  :)  Two children in their 30s and a grandson who is almost 2 makes me more than ancient.  I think I was there when they invented lettering!!!  :)
   Agnes

I recently bumped into an Agnes who is 20!

scrapbookmom

« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2014, 04:36:18 PM »
Hi, Stefanie,

Love your name, too, as that is my daughter's name - spelled with an "f" instead of a "ph"!!!  :) 

Hi, UltraQuiche!

I guess every old name is new again!  My grandmother's name was Sophia (spelled Zofia)  and that was all the rage for awhile, or different variations of it (Sofia, Sophia, etc.).  Not sure if it is still as popular.

Offline Lori M

• Calligraphy will prevail!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2014, 04:46:47 PM »
    I guess every old name is new again!  My grandmother's name was Sophia (spelled Zofia)  and that was all the rage for awhile, or different variations of it (Sofia, Sophia, etc.).  Not sure if it is still as popular.

So true. Oh yes, Sophia is popular! It's been in the Top 10 for years now. (It may even be #1.) My daughter is a Sophia. I researched it and knew it was poised to be big, but I was ahead of the curve, and we call her Sophie. My other daughter is Charlotte -- also a 'grandma' name. But we have run into several even younger than my daughter.

For some reason I love names. I researched them to death before I picked my daughters.  :)

(And my name screams "Child of the '60s!")
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:49:00 PM by Lori M »

scrapbookmom

« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2014, 06:47:51 PM »
Hi, Lori,

I guess it is good to see the "old" names resurfacing!  :)   Charlotte is a beautiful name, too!!!    I love to look up names and their meanings.  I have calligraphed (is that a word?) pieces for my friends when they had grandchildren and used the name and the meaning in the piece.  It is fun to look them up!!
  Is "Lori" short for anything?  My mom's friend, Lorraine, used "Lori" as her nickname, as did a cousin named Loretta. 

Offline Lori M

• Calligraphy will prevail!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2014, 12:43:59 AM »
  Is "Lori" short for anything? 

No -- I wish it were!

Offline Meredith S

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2014, 01:58:20 AM »

So true. Oh yes, Sophia is popular! It's been in the Top 10 for years now. (It may even be #1.) My daughter is a Sophia. I researched it and knew it was poised to be big, but I was ahead of the curve, and we call her Sophie. My other daughter is Charlotte -- also a 'grandma' name. But we have run into several even younger than my daughter.

For some reason I love names. I researched them to death before I picked my daughters.  :)

(And my name screams "Child of the '60s!")

I love the old name made new trend. My girls have "grandma" names, though it doesn't sound as flattering when described that way, ha! They are named Lucy and Norah. And I know many who have named their daughters similar types of names; Eloise, Vivian, Evelyn, Emma, Rosalie, etc.

Your name is also a Child of the '80s name! I know three people named Lori, all spelled differently. One Lauri, one Loree and one Lori, all born in the '80s.

Offline eres

• Freshman Member
  • Lefty Schmefty
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2014, 02:54:03 AM »
I'm 22 years old ;D
I'll speak in calligraphy while everybody talked in scribbles.

Offline ernie_tan

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2014, 02:56:54 AM »

I am 29 and same, stuck being a 24. Not the appearance though, but the spirit is still like a fiery lady!
Ernie Tan
IG: ernietan.calligraphy | Practice makes progress.