Author Topic: Ciao sono Giulia  (Read 507 times)

Offline Giulia

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
Ciao sono Giulia
« on: June 12, 2020, 09:10:55 AM »
Hi I'm Giulia and I'm 29 years old and a small boy of two :) named Lorenzo. I started experimenting with calligraphy just after his birth with English Corsive. later I found a job that I liked very much so I had to leave it aside to give priority to something else.
Now I'm back here because during the COVID emergency they fired me and I'm trying to get back into the game again.
I studied in this American Coursive quarantine and slowly I would like to try my hand at other styles.
They say there is always a reason why certain things happen so I try to stay positive :).

Ciao sono Giulia e ho 29 anni e un bambino piccolo di due :) di nome Lorenzo. Ho iniziato a cimentarmi nella calligrafia appena dopo la sua nascita con il Corsive inglese. in seguito ho trovato un lavoro che mi piaceva tantissimo quindi ho dovuto un po lasciarlo da parte per dare priorità ad altro.
Ora sono di nuovo qui perché durante l'emergenza COVID mi hanno licenziata e sto cercando di nuovo di rimettermi in gioco.
Ho studiato in questa quarantena American Coursive e pian piano mi piacerebbe cimentarmi negli altri stili.
Dicono che c'é sempre un motivo per cui accadano certe cose quindi cerco di rimanere positiva:).

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 10:47:31 AM by Erica McPhee »

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Re: Ciao sono Giulia
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 10:48:06 AM »
Welcome Giulia! While challenging, this is a good opportunity to get back to something you love.  :)
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

ash0kgiri

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 12:53:07 PM »
Hi Giulia,
Warm welcome to this wonderful Forum. Im sure you would love it hear. And somethings happen for good, if you have to take it in a positive way. May be things happen for a reason. Dig into this forum and you would be amazed with the wealth you would find. Feel free to ask if you need any help.

Keep writing!
Ash

Offline Starlee

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 04:25:39 PM »
Welcome to the forum Giulia! It was is a wonderful place filled with good people. Attitude is everything and you have a good one. I hope things turn around for you soon, and have fun exploring in the meantime!
Star

Offline ElleK

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 11:47:28 AM »
Hi Giulia,
I sent you a PM. So sorry you lost your job. Hope you, your son and your family are well.

Hugs.