Author Topic: Halloween | Day of the Dead 2021 Sign Ups are Now Closed  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Halloween | Day of the Dead 2021 Sign Ups are Now Closed
« on: September 10, 2021, 04:49:14 PM »
One of our most popular exchanges, the 2021 Halloween / Day of the Dead exchange sign ups are now open. Spooky or sweet - send your flourish friend a calligraphic treat!

Post Mark Deadline: Mon, Oct 11, 2021

You must sign up via the (sign ups are now closed).

YOU MUST SIGN UP VIA THE FORM ABOVE OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED SIGNED UP. You should receive a confirmation email.

NOTE:

1. If you did not complete a past exchange you signed up for, you cannot participate.
2. If you will be busy and cannot meet your obligation, please do not sign up. It is not OK to think, "Life happens" and not fulfill your obligation. It is OK if circumstances require you to send your exchanges late, however, you will still not be able to participate in an exchange until yours are sent.
3. You must be a registered, activated member and you must have made at least one post, introductory or otherwise, in order to participate.

As always, the following guidelines apply:

1. Calligraphy should be used on both your exchange insert and envelope.
2. You will send a card to every member on your list (typically 7-9 members).
3. Must be related to the theme.
4. All skill levels welcome!
5. If you end up not being able to participate, please contact me ASAP. If you don't send your cards after the list has gone out, you will not be able to participate in the next exchange.
6. You must sign up before the deadline. No late sign ups.
7. HAVE FUN!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 02:01:27 PM by Erica McPhee »
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline nicole.t

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween | Day of the Dead 2021 Sign Ups are Now Closed
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 10:50:24 AM »
Hey List 2 peeps! My stamps are taking their time getting to me & im out of stamps at home so I’ll be sending out my envelopes a little late :(

Sorry for the delay!

@AnasaziWrites @passionforwriting @Erica McPhee @handmadeletters @LondonLaura @Sally Ellington @KarenW15

Best,
Nicole

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 02:57:47 PM »
Hey List 2 peeps! My stamps are taking their time getting to me & im out of stamps at home so I’ll be sending out my envelopes a little late :(

Sorry for the delay!

@AnasaziWrites @passionforwriting @Erica McPhee @handmadeletters @LondonLaura @Sally Ellington @KarenW15

Best,
Nicole
Not to worry, Nicole, mine just went out today. It's been total chaos around here as we had our HVAC systems replaced. Then I ran out of glue for the cards. Then the toilet needed repair. All is well now, though. Have a great weekend everyone.

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 10:11:35 PM »
My stamps took *forever* too! (Did you see what I did there?) I suppose that is part of the USPS’s new postal times.   :o
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline Aries M

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 01:10:11 AM »
My stamps took *forever* too! (Did you see what I did there?) I suppose that is part of the USPS’s new postal times.   :o

First class joke delivery Erica! 😂😂😂

Offline handmadeletters

• Janice Reyes
    • View Profile
    • Handmade Letters
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2021, 01:21:32 PM »
@nicole.t Your exchange letter came back to me. It seems that the post office gets confused when I put my address on the back, thinking that is the recipient address -- even though your non-DC address and stamp on front should be clear signs!

Sigh, I'll re-stamp and send this on its merry way. I hope that the rest don't suffer the same fate.
Janice

Offline nicole.t

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2021, 01:42:01 PM »
@handmadeletters thats so strange Janice! I haven’t had a problem with that here in Texas - hopefully it’s just a fluke!

@Erica McPhee @Aries M nice postal puns ladies ;)

Ncole