Author Topic: Customs  (Read 798 times)

Offline Mark T

• No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.
    • View Profile
Re: Customs
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2023, 08:31:40 AM »
@Erica McPhee
Thank you so much for that.
As for John Neal's,.... A lovely lady contacted me yesterday and the short version - she is sending me an oblique and I am to keep the straight as way of apologising. How nice is that.
Laughter is definitely the best medicine, but Wolves destroying WBA runs laughter close, and the Yankees winning the World Series is ................ laughter is the best medicine, remember?

Offline JanisTX

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2023, 08:49:08 AM »
Most Americans are nice!  We have our share of “bad apples”, but for the most part, most Americans are nice & friendly!

Offline Mark T

• No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2023, 11:48:20 AM »
Hi JanisTX,
You'll get no arguments from me about Americans. IRL, I have never been in the company of any that was anything but very friendly and extremely polite. Bad apples everywhere though, and we, like you on this side of the big pond have our share. Sad, but it's life I guess.

@erica
On the list - when I click onto the link to 'Chris Held' - my security software kicks in and tells me that the website is dangerous and to leave the site. Just thought you should know.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 03:27:07 PM by Erica McPhee »
Laughter is definitely the best medicine, but Wolves destroying WBA runs laughter close, and the Yankees winning the World Series is ................ laughter is the best medicine, remember?

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2023, 03:29:39 PM »
Thanks @Mark T . I checked and it looks like that is just a Page Not Found. I looked at the product page and it seems they don’t have any right now. The site is still secure. But I deleted the link because it looks like they aren’t selling pens anymore.  :)
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram