Author Topic: The All New Mirage Optical Liner!  (Read 995 times)

Offline Edward

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
    • Curran Calligraphy
The All New Mirage Optical Liner!
« on: October 30, 2019, 08:14:21 AM »
Hi every one, I like to introduce the ' Mirage Optical Liner'. It's a device for us calligraphers ( and artists, and crafters and others) It reflects guidelines but also images and more importantly letter forms so they can be traced. There is a video on my webpage https://www.mirageliner.com which shows the liner in action. One thing to be aware of is the video doesn't show two things which are really it's standout features, one is the thickness of the white lines on the video are thick but in reality the lines are thinner that even the thinnest pencil lines and the second thing is the lines are slightly illuminated which make them standout even on the whitest of paper. Here are some images which I hope will get some interest as I will be launching this on kickstarter in the very very near future. Hopefully there will be enough interest to reach our goal and have this device available to everyone. For anyone who is not familiar with kickstarter it is a crowdfunding site, the only way we can afford to make this device is to order the materials in bulk from overseas and that requires more funding than we can afford. Would love any feedback on this device and any questions are more than welcome, Thank you! Ps. If you are interested in pre ordering one please subscribe on the website https://www.mirageliner.com and we will email you with a launch date as soon as we have one!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 04:02:05 AM by Edward »

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
Re: The All New Mirage Optical Liner!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 09:23:33 AM »
Interesting. Any idea how much such a device would cost?

Offline Edward

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
    • Curran Calligraphy
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 09:34:05 AM »
Not yet, depends on the amout of interest, the more marterials I order the cheaper it will be. About the price of a good custom pen hopefully!

Offline Lyric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 04:42:47 AM »
I am hoping this guy is still in business.
Cheerfully,
Lyric