Sharing and Caring Exchanges > 2023 Exchanges

Exchange Share

(1/3) > >>

Erica McPhee:
These were from the Peaceful Calligrapher Exchange and the Word Salad exchange. So loved the different takes people sent on both these exchanges!

I decided to do originals for the Peaceful calligrapher exchange. I did a few strips of the beach scene and then cut them out using a circle cutter. (I also used this for a birthday card for a friend.) Doing originals really helps improve your composition skills and calligraphy skills - versus just practicing.

The Word Salad I used ChatGPT AI to generate a phrase. Some of them were hilarious but this was the best one. I made a clear hanging bowl of Word Salad.

Feel free to share yours!

TeresaS:
Those are both so wonderful!!

handmadeletters:
Erica, the Chat GPT word salad message was hilarious, and truly unexpected. I loved it!

And such a beautiful beach theme for the peaceful calligrapher exchange. I was sad to have missed out on that one.

I'll post my word salad exchange later. Like Grace, I had a hard time coming up with something, but it was definitely a fun one.

passionforwriting:
I loved your peacheful calligrapher card Erica! I literally felt relaxed reading it and your work is stunning.

I agree, the Word Salad exchange was a challenge and it's always so interesting to see what everyone comes up with. I have to admit I was at a loss and after receiving Michael's he inspired me to try collage (thank you Michael!).

These exchanges are always so much fun! Thank you again for everything you do to make them happen.  :)

Erica McPhee:
Thanks all! I have to say - the word salad was some of my favorite exchanges I have received! You all were so clever and it was fun to see the different interpretations. It was also fun to see calligraphy and vegetables mixed together.  ;D It can be difficult to push ourselves creatively but everyone did!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version