Author Topic: 2023 Flourish Forum Exchange List  (Read 699 times)

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
2023 Flourish Forum Exchange List
« on: February 17, 2023, 06:22:29 PM »
Finally! The exchange list for 2023 is here. I think it will be a fun year!

We've already completed our Valentine exchange and our Way of the Peaceful Calligrapher sign ups were just posted. See the PDF below for posting, sign up, and post mark deadlines.

1.   Love Letters – Be my valentine.
2.   Way of the Peaceful Calligrapher – What brings you peace: reading a book, writing a poem, watching clouds go by, sitting in the sunshine. In these tumultuous times, let’s share what brings you peace so others may enjoy the same.
3.   Word Salad: Fruits & Veggies – Lovers and haters unite; what’s your favorite, what’s your nemesis? Is a tomato a fruit or a veggie? Toss us some word salad.
4.   What Dreams May Come – Oh no, all your teeth fell out. You fell off a cliff. You’re back in high school and you didn’t study for the big test. Your strangest dream, what you daydream about, a dream come true – you decide.
5.   Fly Away with Me – Is it a bird, a butterfly, a flying squirrel? Is it an airplane, a UFO, or weather balloon? Whatever flies will fly for this one.
6.   The Road Less Traveled – Did you take a unique vacation? Get lost in the woods? Struggled to a victory? Share the road less traveled that you chose.
7.   Halloween | Day of the Dead – our annual favorite of ghosts, goblins, spells, or treats.
8.   Holiday | New Year – The end of year greeting to spread love, good wishes, and holiday cheer.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 06:24:32 PM by Erica McPhee »
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline TeresaS

• View Profile
Re: 2023 Flourish Forum Exchange List
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2023, 09:14:57 PM »
Ohhhh….these are all very interesting!
Teresa

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2023, 05:25:14 PM »
Nice list. Should be very interesting.

Offline Woody_melina

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2023, 11:07:22 PM »
These are great topics for exchanges.  I like the idea of themes besides holidays.

Offline Despoina

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2023, 03:05:07 AM »
These are great topics for exchanges.  I like the idea of themes besides holidays.

So true, I loved the topics so much when I read them. The registration for the fly away with me one is also open at the time :-* ;D