Author Topic: Pen Pals Anyone?  (Read 8088 times)

Offline Nehohmee

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
Re: Pen Pals Anyone?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 01:34:30 AM »
Awesome! I'll wait for your message (:

Offline nono1077

• View Profile
    • Noah Scott Design
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2015, 02:40:43 AM »
ErinBear and Nehohmee, i am very much a rookie but as well trying to push myself so i would loke to as well. Let me know if you want my address or give me yours in a message. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Noah
IG: @NONO_1077
"There’s nothing more genuinely artistic than to love people."
-Vincent van Gogh-

Offline SunnyMoni

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 02:00:14 PM »
Oh, oh, OH! I would like a pen pal!

I'm new and not very good but would love the practice and the lovely mailbox surprises!

Is anyone interested in corresponding with a rookie?

If you want to send me a letter I will send a response in a couple weeks during break. Send me a message if you'd like.
Monica

Offline katherine

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2015, 05:42:34 PM »
Me! About to PM you my address. I'm also a rookie! woo.

EDIT: Whoops, apparently I was a couple messages behind. But, I'm in! MotherofPhoenix, I'll PM you my address.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 05:44:09 PM by katherine »

Offline sheila247

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2015, 07:46:39 PM »
ErinBear I just PM'd you my address.  Would love to be your pen pal.  I am fairly new at this also.   This should be fun.  I've never had a pen pal before.

Offline katherine

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2015, 07:56:09 PM »
ErinBear I just PM'd you my address.  Would love to be your pen pal.  I am fairly new at this also.   This should be fun.  I've never had a pen pal before.

My understanding of this thread is that your address goes to me, and I'll send you something? (I'm pretttty sure that's how it works, anyway)

Offline ErinBear

• Freshman Member
  • Lettering n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2015, 08:04:39 PM »
Katherine,

I think you might be referring to another thread that's working the way you mention. We're just looking for pen pals to practice with. I would love you to add you to my list if you're interested. Please PM me and we can make it work!

Erin
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself."
-Oscar Wilde

Offline nono1077

• View Profile
    • Noah Scott Design
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2015, 08:03:26 PM »
Hello everyone!
What a great afternoon this turned out to be.
First i receieved my nibs form John Neal Bookseller which i am so excited to start getting back into my copperplate and second,
I received a spectacular pen pal letter with the coolest writting on the front of my envelope. Kim C what a wonderful treat to receive such a gorgeous envelope and a lovely letter inside. I am working on finishing the other pen pals and then will reply. Thank you so very much to Kim amd everyone else, i am so new to both calligraphy as well as corresponding with friends like this, it has made the end of the year finish better than any other i can imagine, truly these last few months have made my year.
Talk to everyone soon.
Noah
IG: @NONO_1077
"There’s nothing more genuinely artistic than to love people."
-Vincent van Gogh-

Offline SunnyMoni

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2015, 11:28:11 PM »
Hello everyone!
What a great afternoon this turned out to be.
First i receieved my nibs form John Neal Bookseller which i am so excited to start getting back into my copperplate and second,
I received a spectacular pen pal letter with the coolest writting on the front of my envelope. Kim C what a wonderful treat to receive such a gorgeous envelope and a lovely letter inside. I am working on finishing the other pen pals and then will reply. Thank you so very much to Kim amd everyone else, i am so new to both calligraphy as well as corresponding with friends like this, it has made the end of the year finish better than any other i can imagine, truly these last few months have made my year.
Talk to everyone soon.
Noah

Very cool!

I sent out a couple more letters recently and will send a couple more this week so if you haven't gotten one from me but sent me your info recently, the letters will be written shortly. It's finals week which means lots of presentations and end of semester work.
Monica