Author Topic: North South East West 2016 Advanced Exchange Sign Ups are now closed.  (Read 3552 times)

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Who is ready for the next exchange?! I hope everyone!  ;D

This exchange is all about maps! It is considered an advanced exchange because it has a specific theme which must be incorporated in a way which would typically require other skills (like illustration). But it doesn't have to, necessarily. Like with any exchange - be creative! It could be real, imaginary, or literary maps. It could be written on a map, etc.

However, please know - with advanced exchanges there is an expectation of increased effort.  ;D

(Remember that sign ups are only accepted via the form.

Post Mark deadline: Tuesday, June 28th, 2016

I have set the deadline for June 28th so people can finish and mail before leaving for vacations, IAMPETH, etc. This still allows approximately 6 weeks to finish.

Exchange requirements:

1. Although the exchanges do not have to be handmade, some kind of calligraphy should be used on either the inside or envelope.
2. You will send an exchange to every member on your list (typically 7-9 members).
3. Must be related to the theme.
4. All skill levels welcome!
5. If you end up not being able to participate, please contact me ASAP. If you don't send your exchange after the list has gone out, you will not be able to participate in the next exchange.
6. You must sign up before the deadline. No late sign ups.
7. HAVE FUN!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 07:32:51 AM by Erica McPhee »
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
Erica, is this one going to have 7-9 member lists?? Or just 3-4 member lists like other advanced exchanges? Illustration is not easy for me, but I am willing to accept the challenge, but just for a few, I think I will not have the time for 9 copies... Mostly because I am absolutely sure I will be making at least double because of errors  :-\
Alba.

Instagram: @inked_botanicals

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Good question! Yes - the advanced exchanges are limited to 4 on a list (including your own name). So you will only have to mail 3.  ;D
Warm Regards,
Erica
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
Ok then, I'm in!
Alba.

Instagram: @inked_botanicals

Offline KartiniM

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
I've been eyeing this one for a while. Excited, but nervous at the same time.

Offline ekeyart

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Putting myself down for this one!!  ;)
Elayne x
Great ideas are meant to be shared
https://instagram.com/ekeyart

Offline Inkysloth

• View Profile
I can't remember if I filled in the sign up form for this one... is there a way of checking? I don't want to sign up twice!

Offline evjo

• View Profile
I love all things to do with maps, especially old ones.  I was really looking forward to this exchange but won't be able to join in the fun.  (I have to have some medical treatment for the next few months.)   I hope you all will post what you create - please, please.
Ev

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
You did.  ;D

I can't remember if I filled in the sign up form for this one... is there a way of checking? I don't want to sign up twice!
Warm Regards,
Erica
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Hi Ev,
I'm so sorry to hear that!  :( I hope it goes well.  :-*

I love all things to do with maps, especially old ones.  I was really looking forward to this exchange but won't be able to join in the fun.  (I have to have some medical treatment for the next few months.)   I hope you all will post what you create - please, please.
Warm Regards,
Erica
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram