Author Topic: Way behind on Exchanges!  (Read 1404 times)

Offline silverswirlstudios

• View Profile
    • Silver Swirl Studios
Way behind on Exchanges!
« on: July 29, 2015, 08:22:11 PM »
To anyone in the Offhand Flourishing, Cultural Exchange and IAMPETH envelope exchange - I Am SO SORRY! I am just this week working on my envelopes!! My husband had a pretty major surgery and I have been caring for him and the rest of the household by myself. I had some big illusion that  I would be in full make-up, hair and flowing gown sitting at my desk creating amazing calligraphic creations while the sounds of beautiful music emanated from my iPod, while he slept 20 hours a day, roused only by some delicious meal I had prepared or to take his medications.

Alas, I did not even begin to realize what it takes to become a full-time caregiver - who also had the highly ambitious goal of cooking every meal, cleaning every closet (and the garage! ::)) and just generally accomplishing every goal I had written down and vowed I would do "if I ever had the time". :o :o

OK, enough of the sob story...I am working on these this week, I promise! And I also have not opened one single envelope that I have received (which has been torture!!), so I would have incentive to finish up and not be kicked off the exchange club. Here is a pic of some of my envelopes that are begging to be opened.  :-[

Thank you in advance for forgiving me my grievous errors!  :D
Theresa D. Varela
Silver Swirl Studios
Find us on Facebook and Instagram!

Offline lynetteburlison

• View Profile
Re: Way behind on Exchanges!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 04:34:44 AM »
I'm afraid I'm guilty too, I signed up for a few exchanges, and then had a health set-back. I mailed off all the ones I've fallen behind on Yesterday, except for the Halloween exchange, which is going out Tomorrow.

I am so sorry to keep the lovely people on my lists waiting so long. If it's any consolation; I feel like a rotten egg, especially after receiving so many beautiful treasures in my mailbox.