General Categories > Coffee & Nib-bles

We are moving to Tennessee!

(1/4) > >>

Erica McPhee:
This has been a very difficult decision for our family but we are happy to say we will be moving to Franklin/Nashville, TN this summer. It’s very strange that we attended an IAMPETH convention in Franklin and a year later, my husband’s company moved there! He has been commuting from FL for the past couple of years.

I am very excited to be moving so close to Paper & Ink Arts! How lucky is that?!  ;D

Bianca M:
Lucky indeed!  Good luck with the move, and you know we will want to see photos of your new studio space when you've settled in.  In the meantime, you know you can count on us if you need help with the forum!

darrin1200:
That’s wonderful Erica. I wish you and your family the greatest of luck in your move.

JanisTX:
@Erica McPhee :  Well, no more hurricane worries for you! :-)  Congratulations on your upcoming move!  I know that you will enjoy Tennessee!  And, being close to PIA is like being close to heaven!

Janis

AnasaziWrites:
Best of luck, Erica. Moving can be difficult on so many levels, but Franklin is a lovely town, and I expect you'll enjoy it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version