Author Topic: What Dreams May Come 2023  (Read 373 times)

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
What Dreams May Come 2023
« on: May 16, 2023, 06:39:31 PM »
Oh no - all your teeth fell out! You fell off a cliff... You're back in high school and didn't study for the big exam. Crazy dreams, your biggest day dream, a dream come true ... you decide! This exchange is all about dreams.

Postmark Deadline: Mon, June 19, 2023

PLEASE NOTE: Because of issues with spam bots, the form is now password protected. PW: Dreams (capitalized)

YOU MUST SIGN UP VIA THE FORM ABOVE OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED SIGNED UP. You should receive a confirmation email.

NOTE:

1. If you did not complete a past exchange you signed up for, you cannot participate.
2. If you will be busy and cannot meet your obligation, please do not sign up. It is not OK to think, "Life happens" and not fulfill your obligation. It is OK if circumstances require you to send your exchanges late, however, you will still not be able to participate in an exchange until yours are sent.
3. You must be a registered, activated member and you must have made at least one post, introductory or otherwise, in order to participate.

As always, the following guidelines apply:

1. Calligraphy should be used on both your exchange insert and envelope.
2. You will send a card to every member on your list (typically 7-9 members).
3. Must be related to the theme.
4. All skill levels welcome!
5. If you end up not being able to participate, please contact me ASAP. If you don't send your cards after the list has gone out, you will not be able to participate in the next exchange.
6. You must sign up before the deadline. No late sign ups.
7. HAVE FUN!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 11:36:37 AM by Erica McPhee »
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline passionforwriting

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
Re: What Dreams May Come 2023
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 08:08:15 AM »
Sounds fun! Count me in! I just tried signing up and for some reason it's not accepting the password. I tried caps, no caps, dream with no s and nada. Help!

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 09:58:57 AM »
Oh no!!!  :-[

Hmmm…. I wonder what’s happening. I tried it on my desktop, laptop, and ipad and all three worked. What browser are you using? Did anyone else have the same trouble?
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline passionforwriting

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 09:07:45 AM »
I just tried it again and it worked! Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again Erica!