General Categories > Favorite Resources

John Neal, Bookseller

(1/3) > >>

Erica McPhee:
I'll never forget the day Margaret DiPiazza sent me a copy of John Neal Bookseller's catalog. I thought I had died and gone to heaven! All those calligraphy supplies and books in one place! And it has only improved year after year!

John Neal Bookseller: johnnealbooks.com.

Maurelle:
It's my first time to purchase from JNB, does it really takes a while before shipping stuff? I ordered items last November 10 and until now it's still on it's way ( US to US) How can you compare the service with PaperInk Arts?

Erica McPhee:
Wow ... that seems *really* long. I have ordered things from them and they have arrived within the week. I suggest sending them a message to check on it and make sure your order went through OK.

Maurelle:

--- Quote from: Erica McPhee on November 27, 2013, 10:08:27 PM ---Wow ... that seems *really* long. I have ordered things from them and they have arrived within the week. I suggest sending them a message to check on it and make sure your order went through OK.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Erica. My packaged arrived November 22. I will try to order at PaperInkArts to compare the service :)

Briana:

--- Quote from: Maurelle on November 27, 2013, 09:19:19 PM ---It's my first time to purchase from JNB, does it really takes a while before shipping stuff? I ordered items last November 10 and until now it's still on it's way ( US to US) How can you compare the service with PaperInk Arts?

--- End quote ---

This happened to me with my first order! Send them an e-mail to check up. There had been a problem with one of the nibs I ordered, so they held the entire order but didn't notify me. I eventually got everything, and the next time I ordered it was much faster!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version