General Categories > Broad Edge Pen Calligraphy

Quiche's Broad-Pen Work (and Scraps)

(1/2) > >>

ultraQuiche:
This will be where I dump my broad pen stuff, old and new, finished projects and little ideas. Feel free to comment and critique, although some of this stuff is pretty old and critiquing would be more meaningful with newer stuff.

A lot of this might have showed up on FPN in the past as well. Please enjoy, and if something is an eyesore, let me know and I will promptly remove it - after all, I do calligraphy so that it may bring the viewer pleasure.

ultraQuiche:
Dirge for November is a song from my favourite band.

ultraQuiche:
A nice border pattern. The writing is some sort of gothic, so old I don't remember where it came from. I don't even know if it's legit or if I made something up.

ultraQuiche:
The lettering is NOT the best!! But I do like the composition. This was a kind of joke certificate for a friend. I forget the premise of the joke but has something to do with an oil giant sponsoring volunteer organizations.

ultraQuiche:
Lyrics from a song from a local band. Lots of spelling mistakes... I end up not thinking about what I'm writing sometimes, and absent-mindedly write whatever letter takes my fancy.

*you will walk the earth again*

I think that will do for today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version