General Categories > Inktober 2022

Day 26 - 2022: ego

(1/3) > >>

AnasaziWrites:
from one of the buddhas we have here at the house.
Gillott 604ef
McCaffery's Penman's Black

Erica McPhee:
Wow @AnasaziWrites - what a beautiful, ethereal image. Love!

Look at the ego on this g.  ;D

Zivio:

--- Quote from: Erica McPhee on October 26, 2022, 11:00:19 AM ---Look at the ego on this g.

--- End quote ---

The nineteenth century graphologists would have a heyday with that descender!  And I’m “Mesmerized”  - but that’s eighteenth century - by those flourishes! Beautifully and humorously executed.

AnasaziWrites:

--- Quote from: Erica McPhee on October 26, 2022, 11:00:19 AM ---Wow @AnasaziWrites - what a beautiful, ethereal image. Love!

Look at the ego on this g.  ;D

--- End quote ---
I should say so. Wow.

K-2:
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, @Erica McPhee -- if I could draw an E and g like that I'd have lots of reasons to strut.

@AnasaziWrites - I love that image.  I might like to do a drawing from it sometime.  Would that be okay?

Today I started off thinking - "Hey, I've never drawn a picture of a peacock before; I love drawing birds; I bet that would be fun!"  (Also I had a long meeting to doodle through). Truth to tell, I kind of hate this drawing.  It's overworked and under-conceptualized, and I kind of got tired of it before I really figured out how I wanted to go about it.  Oh well.  We're all showing experimental work here.  It turns out that maybe I don't like peacocks as much as I thought I did.  I should have drawn a peahen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version