Author Topic: List 4 sent  (Read 20388 times)

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
List 4 sent
« on: May 15, 2018, 05:37:59 AM »
Hello, dear list 4 members!

Hope you like stamps, and you don't mind the Spanish king, because you have quite of him on the envelope  ;)
Alba.

Instagram: @inked_botanicals

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
Re: List 4 sent
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 05:54:23 PM »
They come in quite a few colors, don't they?
Mine for list 4 are also on the way as well, though the international ones do take a while to arrive, as you know.
I've received one--Sally's--and it's beautiful.

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 05:27:12 AM »
Yes! There are stamps for 0,01€, 0,02€, 0,03€,0,04€,0,05€, 0,10€... and so on, all of them different colors. I think the actual cost of manufacturing stamps is higher than their value. But they are useful when you have old stamps and need to add a few cents for the new price  ;)
Alba.

Offline chisato

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 12:21:37 PM »
Yay, can't wait! I've sent off mine today as well - hope they make way their way to you all soon. Thank you to @Sally Ellington -- your beautiful work already arrived!

Offline passionforwriting

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 05:40:34 PM »
Hello List 4! I'm sorry I was so late sending mine out. I sent them on Thursday, 5/24 so I'm hoping you should receive them this week. Again, sorry they're late but I hope the stamps and florals can make up for it!  :D  Thank you @Sally Ellington  @AnasaziWrites  @chisato  for your beautiful mail!

Offline Sally Ellington

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 04:57:16 PM »
@passionforwriting . I will look forward to receiving it!

Thank you to @chisato, @Inked botanicals  and @AnasaziWrites for your beautiful mail. I love all of them.

Sally

Offline sheila247

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2018, 06:12:37 PM »
I'm so sorry guys - I mailed mine and today I received them all back in my mailbox.   I am redoing the envelopes and will re-mail them out tomorrow.   I guess my return address was seen as the mail to address.   

Offline Sally Ellington

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2018, 07:33:38 PM »
@sheila247 , I'm so sorry. That has happened to me before, too, but only with one envelope. That must have been disappointing to see them all sitting in your mailbox.

Offline sheila247

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2018, 08:08:56 PM »
This is the first time this has ever happened to me.  It really bummed me out.

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2018, 09:10:00 PM »
I'm so sorry guys - I mailed mine and today I received them all back in my mailbox.   I am redoing the envelopes and will re-mail them out tomorrow.   I guess my return address was seen as the mail to address.
The PO reads from the bottom up, regardless of side, and assumes the lowest address is the "to" address. Was your return address lower than your "to" address?

Offline sheila247

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2018, 11:29:28 PM »
I tried something different and wrote across the flap due to placement of watercolor.  I think it was because it was close to the same size and same location as the front address.  I won’t do that again

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2018, 09:23:30 AM »
That is such a bummer. My PO is getting more and more strict about that, too. I know they are machine read for the most part but she has even turned me away at the counter before.  :-\
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline chisato

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2018, 02:38:15 PM »
Oh no! @sheila247 So sorry to hear that! I'll be excited to receive your beautiful work whenever it arrives. Hope you can include your original envelope work somehow!

@Sally Ellington @AnasaziWrites @Inked botanicals @passionforwriting Thank you all for your gorgeous work! They've all brightened my day :)

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2018, 04:25:04 PM »

Oh! Do not worry! I will be happy if you just send the original envelope inside a plain one with no calligraphy nor decorations! Do not need to re do mine and double the work!
Alba.

Offline sheila247

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2018, 12:21:42 PM »
I redid all of the envelopes, and they went out this past Saturday.  I added a few design elements to make up for the delay.   Thanks for your patience.