Author Topic: ADVANCED EXCHANGE - Mimic a Master  (Read 29143 times)

Offline Lisa

• View Profile
Re: ADVANCED EXCHANGE - Mimic a Master
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2015, 11:37:17 AM »
Hello for everyone on my list I AM SO SORRY!!
I got amazing letters and I am so freaked out by your skills! (Don't know how to say that otherwise, you all are awesome!)
My hand unfortunately did not heal as fast as I wanted to, and now I am so overwhelmed with exams again, that I haven't finished the exchange letters yet (It's been more than a month and I feel so bad!)  If I ever get around to sending them to you, you'll be surprised because you'll probably have forgotten all about this exchange till then. *sobs*
So Sorry :(

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2015, 03:12:14 PM »
I am so sorry guys. I think my exchange mails have been sent to 'nowhereland'  :'(
I did a little experiment with the envelopes and that didn't work out as I wanted it to.
I'll mail them again asap. Been sick since few weeks (darn allergies in California!  >:(), but no worries, I'll mail them soon.

Regards,
Afreen.
Afreen, yours arrived today and it was wonderful. You are brave to take on the master of masters--Madarasz. Your slant is very consistent and the quote is one of my favorites. Loved the envelope too--it goes well with the stamp.  I've attempted that particular signature of Madarasz with less success than you.  Nice job, and thank you very much.

Do you mind if I post a scan of it here, as many have requested pictures of what we have done?

Offline Afreen Gaffar

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2015, 02:46:18 PM »
I am so sorry guys. I think my exchange mails have been sent to 'nowhereland'  :'(
I did a little experiment with the envelopes and that didn't work out as I wanted it to.
I'll mail them again asap. Been sick since few weeks (darn allergies in California!  >:(), but no worries, I'll mail them soon.

Regards,
Afreen.
Afreen, yours arrived today and it was wonderful. You are brave to take on the master of masters--Madarasz. Your slant is very consistent and the quote is one of my favorites. Loved the envelope too--it goes well with the stamp.  I've attempted that particular signature of Madarasz with less success than you.  Nice job, and thank you very much.

Do you mind if I post a scan of it here, as many have requested pictures of what we have done?

Hi Mike,
I'm so sorry for the late response. We are going to move to another apartment and things have been crazy lol! I'm glad you received the mail and liked it too! 😃 You are very kind....I'm still struggling with calligraphy.... Your work is absolutely amazing! I love Madarasz script. Schin got me interested in it. Hopefully someday I'll get better at it.

You can post a scan in this thread, no worries at all 😀.

Regards,
Afreen.
Budding Calligrapher,Artist, Engineer, Adventurer... and a bunch of other stuff :-)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/afreengaffar/