Author Topic: In Ohio and looking for a Pen Pal!  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Rachael

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
In Ohio and looking for a Pen Pal!
« on: August 24, 2018, 12:23:37 AM »
Hey there! I'm looking for a pen pal in order to not only practice my calligraphy but to also, to have a friend to converse with who shares the same love of handwriting that I do. Or at least wants some practice that's not the same drills over and over. I am a chatterbox and I love video games, movies, history, art, and good food.

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: In Ohio and looking for a Pen Pal!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 10:14:09 AM »
If you want an international one (from Spain) count me in! I need someone to write to as an excuse to try all the new papers and pens I get to try now that I have opened as stationery store!  ;D
Alba.

Instagram: @inked_botanicals

Offline Rachael

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 11:08:04 PM »
If you want an international one (from Spain) count me in! I need someone to write to as an excuse to try all the new papers and pens I get to try now that I have opened as stationery store!  ;D

That works for me as I am always interested in new products and how they do! I might be sending you letters written on new stationary as well, and some artwork will be coming your way. How do we exchange addresses?

Offline mystic_kyrie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 08:28:36 AM »
Hi. I'm new to the group and I'm from the Philippines. I'd like to try this Pen Pal thingy because I haven't done it in decades. And aside from practicing my "handwriting" (I don't want to call it calligraphy yet), I think we have a lot to talk about. Does taking photos of the letter and then emailing it count as pen-pal-ing? Because the snail mail here leaves much to be desired.

Offline Glory

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 08:15:50 PM »
Hi, I'm a newby here as well. I'm in Massachusetts and I would love to correspond as well.
Self taught and perpetual learner