Author Topic: Coffee  (Read 1142 times)

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
Coffee
« on: January 11, 2018, 10:09:43 AM »
Thought this article in today's paper was appropriate for this section of the forum. It's nice to know something I like is actually good for you.

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Re: Coffee
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 06:37:46 PM »
Very interesting! I LOVE coffee. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I love coffee ice cream, coffee flavored anything. Unfortunately, it gives me a stomach ulcer. Even the decaf, organic, good stuff.  :-\:'(

I found a tea called Teaccino which is made from barley and chicory and tastes *just* like a mild coffee and it is not acidic. I can only have it like twice a month but boy do I enjoy it when I do!
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline Bianca M

• Super Hero Member
  • Tempus Fugit
    • View Profile
    • Bianca Mascorro Calligraphy & Art
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 11:16:43 PM »
Yes!  I've read that it's an amazing antioxidant.  An added bonus to my beloved morning cup.

Offline Cyril Jayant

• View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/jaycyril
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 11:48:03 AM »
The fact behind Coffee is it  generates good megative enery. It is rich with antioxident and it boots body energy. Just like a having "a glass of Stronge-bodied red wine"
Some years ago the effect on the coffee on the humans had been published on Journal of medicine in England  after 30- 40 years of sciencetific reserche saying  every cofee dinking community in eureope and western countrys have a proof that, life ecpectancy shift up to an extra years in age.  Yet according to the spiritual Gurus still coffee is not very good if you do meditations and other mind controlls. The enery in coffee and Tea  still distract the body but not a in a bad way but If you want to practice deep relaxation and develop the MIND"S EYE then the cofee and tea must be limited they recommend.
I can't live without coffee. and i am having a coffee while I do this post.