General Categories > Open Flourish | General Discussion

Moth Wings & Floral Things 2024 Calendar GIVEAWAY (now closed).

(1/2) > >>

Erica McPhee:
(GIVEAWAY now closed.)
If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen my new Moth Wings & Floral Things 2024 calendar. I spent over 100 hours creating the designs for this calendar and I am so pleased with the results. I am currently hosting a GIVEAWAY for one free calendar to keep for yourself or to send to a friend (US residents only and must ship to a US address).

You can enter on my Flourish Forum Instagram or you can enter here by leaving a comment below about which month is your favorite design.* Entries close at midnight CST Tuesday, November 28, 2023.

There is a Black Friday 10% off discount code: THANKFUL24 which is good through midnight CST on Tuesday, November 28, 2023. But Flourish members can use discount code: FLOURISH24 which never expires for 10% off.

Purchase directly: Moth Wings & Floral Things 2024 calendar

*See all details on Instagram Post.   Good luck!

Starlee:
This is such lovely work Erica. I voted of course, but didn't want to jam up your comment feed on IG. I did want to say that I really appreciate the amount of thought you put into each plate, from the layout and wording to the choice of colour and design elements. Just fabulous!

Erica McPhee:
Thank you Star, I really really appreciate your kind words.  :-*

AnasaziWrites:
@Erica McPhee 
Outstanding work. A Tour de Force.
They are all nice, but I think I like September the best.
(In the odd chance, I win the gift one, please pass it along to someone else--I've already ordered one).

Erica McPhee:
Thank you so much for your support @AnasaziWrites ! It means the world to me. :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version