Author Topic: Stuck on You Exchange Sign Ups are Now Closed.  (Read 969 times)

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Stuck on You Exchange Sign Ups are Now Closed.
« on: June 30, 2022, 06:59:58 PM »
The sign ups are now open for the Stuck on You Sticker Exchange. There are some amazing stickers out there now. Anything goes!

The sign up form is here: (Sign ups are now closed.)

Post Mark Deadline: Wed, Aug 3, 2022

YOU MUST SIGN UP VIA THE FORM ABOVE OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED SIGNED UP. You should receive a confirmation email.

NOTE:

1. If you did not complete a past exchange you signed up for, you cannot participate.
2. If you will be busy and cannot meet your obligation, please do not sign up. It is not OK to think, "Life happens" and not fulfill your obligation. It is OK if circumstances require you to send your exchanges late, however, you will still not be able to participate in an exchange until yours are sent.
3. You must be a registered, activated member and you must have made at least one post, introductory or otherwise, in order to participate.

As always, the following guidelines apply:

1. Calligraphy should be used on both your exchange insert and envelope.
2. You will send a card to every member on your list (typically 7-9 members).
3. Must be related to the theme.
4. All skill levels welcome!
5. If you end up not being able to participate, please contact me ASAP. If you don't send your cards after the list has gone out, you will not be able to participate in the next exchange.
6. You must sign up before the deadline. No late sign ups.
7. HAVE FUN!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 08:20:44 PM by Erica McPhee »
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline AnasaziWrites

• Super Hero Member
  • Ad astra, per aspera
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck on You Exchange Sign Ups are Now OPEN!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 09:54:04 AM »
May I also add a request to all participants to put (on the back, perhaps, with the return address) a mention that this is a flourish forum exchange envelope, such as "FF exchange Stuck 2022." With other colorful mail coming in from other sources, and some mail being delayed well after the exchange ended, it's helpful to know who sent what for what purpose. Two days ago, I received an envelope from the Recycle exchange in March and had to go to the archives to figure out what exchange it belonged to (very happy to receive it though).

Offline esmy77

• Part Time Unicorn chaser
    • View Profile
    • Wild Stawberry
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 03:43:52 PM »
I am so excited!!! this is my first time participating in this particular exchange (Stuck on You) Usually I sign up for the Holiday ones, Halloween and Christmas, so I am soooooo excited!!! :D :D :D :D
Esmeraldita • Part time Unicorn Chaser • Graphic Designer Hand Crafted style • Cake Designer • Chucky's mom (child's play doll) • Married to a Swede

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 07:18:56 PM »
Great reminder @AnasaziWrites and also - don’t forget everyone to sign your beautiful artwork! (Or at least write your name on the back or on the envelope.)  ;D

Hooray @esmy77 - excited you are joining us for this one! I’m working on some ideas already! Going to give my Cricut a try!
Warm Regards,
Erica
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline Starlee

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2022, 07:48:29 PM »
I LOVE stickers! Excited for this one!
Star

Offline TeresaS

• View Profile
Re: Stuck on You Exchange Sign Ups are Now Closed.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 07:18:04 PM »
Thank you everyone for the wonderful stickers for this exchange…. It never even occurred to me that I could make my own!  The envelopes and all were great…I learn so much from these exchanges.  I’m definitely thinking of ways I can up my game!  So much inspiration!  For anyone that hasn’t participated in an exchange….go for it!  They are so much fun!
Teresa

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck on You Exchange Sign Ups are Now Closed.
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2022, 02:14:05 PM »
The exchanges have been fabulous! So many beautiful stickers out there! And I love the ones folks made themselves.  :-*
Warm Regards,
Erica
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram