Forum Info & Support > Technical Support & Feedback

Is there a way to "bookmark" or "save" a post?

(1/3) > >>

Wonderer:
I found many amazing posts in this forum that I would like to "keep" it in some way with my account. So I can access all the posts I "saved" by going to a certain page.
I'm really new here so I'm not familiar with all the functions of this forum. Would be glad to know if such a function exists or not!
Thanks for any help in advance :)

Bianca M:
Perhaps there is a way, but if not, I have sent myself posts before ("send this topic" option).  I guess if you do it a lot, you can have an email folder for the posts.  Obviously it's not as efficient as having it within the forum.

Erica McPhee:
I think Bianca has a good idea. There is a mod for the forum which allows bookmarking but it conflicted with one of our other mods (can’t remember which one now). However, with that said, I will do a little research and see if anyone has written any new code in the past couple years to address it.  :)

Wonderer:

--- Quote from: Bianca M on January 22, 2019, 04:20:50 PM ---Perhaps there is a way, but if not, I have sent myself posts before ("send this topic" option).  I guess if you do it a lot, you can have an email folder for the posts.  Obviously it's not as efficient as having it within the forum.

--- End quote ---
That's a really good idea! Never knew about this bofore, thank you.

Wonderer:

--- Quote from: Erica McPhee on January 22, 2019, 06:18:00 PM ---I think Bianca has a good idea. There is a mod for the forum which allows bookmarking but it conflicted with one of our other mods (can’t remember which one now). However, with that said, I will do a little research and see if anyone has written any new code in the past couple years to address it.  :)

--- End quote ---
Thank you Erica for checking this out! I think Bianca's method should be very suitable for my purpose. But if you do find anything else, please let know!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version