General Categories > Workshops & Conference News

2022 IAMPETH conference

(1/3) > >>

AnasaziWrites:
Today is the first day to sign up for the 2022 IAMPETH conference in Atlanta in July. Anyone else signing up?

JanisTX:
@AnasaziWrites I went last year to Omaha, but I’m skipping this year. I think that going to Hotlanta in July sounds miserable!  I’m probably going to go next year, though!

Erica McPhee:
So wish I was going… only time my husband could get for vacation this year so we will be in Maine.   :(

AnasaziWrites:

--- Quote from: JanisTX on March 26, 2022, 09:43:33 PM ---@AnasaziWrites I went last year to Omaha, but I’m skipping this year. I think that going to Hotlanta in July sounds miserable!  I’m probably going to go next year, though!

--- End quote ---
What? The weather here in July, 90+ degrees and nearly 100% humidity, not to your liking? Not to worry. The convention will be helled this year at the Grand Hyatt, and they are said to have this new-fangled thing called air conditioning. Works great, unless you venture outside. Maybe next year, then.

AnasaziWrites:

--- Quote from: Erica McPhee on March 27, 2022, 12:20:21 PM ---So wish I was going… only time my husband could get for vacation this year so we will be in Maine.   :(

--- End quote ---
You will be missed. I wouldn't trade a day or week in Maine for one in Atlanta either. Nothing finer than the Maine coast in summer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version